Future Pinball, Pinscape, Pinup Exit Key not Working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    scampa123
    Participant
      @scampa123

I’m struggling with getting Future Pinball in PinupPopper to exit with my button.  The exit button works for VPX and FX3.  I’m running a Pinscape board.

In Future Pinball I’ve enabled the Pinscape controller.  My plunger works, flippers work.  I just cannot get the table to exit with my exit button.  In the Key config, under the enabled Pinscape board, I see “Exit Table”  set to Button 11 on the Pinscape.

There has to be a mapping I’m missing something?  I have DOFLinx setup too, should I be adding keys in that config as well?

Thank you

scampa123
      Participant
        @scampa123

I’m not entirely sure what I did (I know I changed DOFLinx from running as Admin back to normal) and now when I press my exit button it will exit the table back to PinUp..however…my flippers didn’t seem to work in Popper to get me out of that Favorite playlist section.  So I’m still seeing weirdness…

Any ideas?  In this case I only had 1 table in the favorite and I was trying to use flippers to go to either side to get to the back arrow…but I couldn’t…

cmalvica
        Participant
          @cmalvica

I’m having the exact same problem, but I’m running a Ultimarc I/O Ultimate board.

scampa123
          Participant
            @scampa123

@cmalvica Make sure you are not running Future Pinball/Bam as Admin.

if you run that as admin, and not Popper too, I don’t think Popper can close the process….

I’m not running anything as Admin and all is working….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?