Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bonoscot
    Participant
    @bonoscot

I managed to get FP up and running using the tutorials,i can also play in VR which is brilliant.

Is it possible to play Pup Packs in VR? I was going to attempt to Download Jaws Pup Pack and try,but the installation is vague,it states i need to read up on the Support Tab 2nd reply,to which i cant find to install and try out.

Also If its possible to play Pup packs in VR, is it possible then to play them on a single screen,by then selecting backglass button to see the Pup player playing on it? Or does all the Pup packs only work on 2/3 screen setups?

thanks in advance.

TerryRed
    @terryred
    MemberContributorModerator

I managed to get FP up and running using the tutorials,i can also play in VR which is brilliant.

Is it possible to play Pup Packs in VR? I was going to attempt to Download Jaws Pup Pack and try,but the installation is vague,it states i need to read up on the Support Tab 2nd reply,to which i cant find to install and try out.

Also If its possible to play Pup packs in VR, is it possible then to play them on a single screen,by then selecting backglass button to see the Pup player playing on it? Or does all the Pup packs only work on 2/3 screen setups?

thanks in advance.

Your timing is crazily spot on :)

First for FP… the pup-packs that are available¬† are all using my PinEvent standard that works directly with the table for DOF, PuP SSF, Pup-pack, PUPDMD

More info about PinEvent, the download and install instructions, etc are here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/pinevent-dof-mx-pup-ssf-pupdmd-for-future-pinball/

For any table download… they all have a Support TAB / Topic. The first “Reply” in the support TAB / Topic for Jaws PinEvent is here:

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/jaws-ultimate-pro-pinevent/#post-172112

As for PuP-Packs in FP VR…. YES it is possible!

Yesterday a new update to BAM now includes the new PuP-Plug-in. This allows ANY Window (including all pup windows) to be streamed into FP to replace any texture in the game anywhere and however you want to use it. This also means that it work in ALL modes… desktop, cabinet, VR.

The only thing you need is to display the pup-pack on a 2nd monitor / dummy plug monitor / spare input of your monitor (connected to your video card)… so Windows can “see” the pup-pack to be able to stream it.

Some demo videos I made “for fun” showing this feature in action in different ways.

I am currently in the process of adding PuP Stream support into PinEvent and my table mods and pup-packs. I have it working so you can have the pup-pack on the FP Backglass, on the Desktop HUD Overlays, and also as Apron Cards. :) All optional of course!

PuP Stream Options.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Bonoscot
    Participant
    @bonoscot

Outstanding stuff,will read into it now.

Also subscibed to your Youtube a while back and slowly learning your tutorials are great.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW