This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  vogliadicane 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
     Malinas 
    Participant

Hi!
    Have my .directb2s files in
    \Pinball\Visual Pinball\Tables\plugins\DirectOutput

My DOFLinx.ini says: ( I have no toys, that is why the DISABLEDOF=YES

DIRECTOUTPUTCONFIG=C:\Pinball\Visual Pinball\Tables\plugins\DirectOutput\Config\directoutputconfig.ini
    DISABLEDOF=YES
    PATH_FX3=C:\Pinball\Visual Pinball\Tables\plugins\DirectOutput\DOFLinx_FX3\
    PATH_FX3_B2S=C:\Pinball\Visual Pinball\Tables\plugins\DirectOutput\FX3_B2S\
    PATH_B2S_SERVER=C:\Pinball\Visual Pinball\Tables\
    PROCESSES=Pinball FX3
    PROCESS_TO_ACTIVE_TIME=1

All i see when i startup FX3 games is a black screen with the message that the backglass is missing.

Is there any trick or good tutorial that explain how to get this FX3 backglasses to work properly, would be very happy if got some help around this ;) Some guy told me to put the direct2bs files in the same folder as STEAM where the games is located but that didn´t solve the trick.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

last i setup pbfx2 its backglass was just a image or video that you tell your frontend to leave up on table load. i dont recall that has changed with fx3. dont have it so cant say for sure.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Sorry. No FX3 is getting in my cab. So, I have no clue.

Did you know that there is mobile phone app that helps to keep track of site activity ?
    IOS : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vpinball-mobile-app/id1446518720?mt=8
    Android :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vpinball.app&hl=en_US

NailBuster 
    ModeratorMember

IMO… don’t use directb2s files with fx3.  Like RandR suggests.  just have the frontend loop your backglass videos during gameplay.

if you’re using the frontend to loop videos/pngs do NOT put anything in the steam folders of fx3…

Kernel 
    Participant

With DOFLinx you can have animated backglass (not videos but “rom controlled” b2s) like VP. DDH69 made all this working and made almost all FX2 + FX3 b2s files.

I’m just tryin to get this working, but I’m a bit confused atm (I’ve never used DOF as I have no toys/external hardware).

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Kernel.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Kernel.
     Malinas 
    Participant

Ok haha, didnt knew this ;) but thank you anyway!

Malinas 
    Participant

With DOFLinx you can have animated backglass (not videos but “rom controlled” b2s) like VP. DDH69 made all this working and made almost all FX2 + FX3 b2s files.

I’m just tryin to get this working, but I’m a bit confused atm (I’ve never used DOF as I have no toys/external hardware).

Yes, thats where i got the b2s files from, DDH69 but didn´t understand how to use them ;/

Malinas 
    Participant

IMO… don’t use directb2s files with fx3. Like RandR suggests. just have the frontend loop your backglass videos during gameplay.

if you’re using the frontend to loop videos/pngs do NOT put anything in the steam folders of fx3…

oh ok so the ACTIVE thingy does not work like backglasses for Visual Pinball, then i missunderstood all this, lol ;)

vogliadicane 
    Participant

a good source for backglass videos (FX2 only, sorry) is here B-)

https://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/18063-pinball-fx2-bg-videos-classic/

(Not sure, if the site is one of the “not so wanted to be linked to here”

So, feel free to delete this post.)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account