FX3 Popscreen7 Issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jgnzl1
    Participant
      @jgnzl1

I’m having an issue with FX3 tables. When I launch them, they load just fine, but a “Popscreen7” windows always appears over them.

I’m running FX3 in cabinet mode, borderless window display setting from within FX3.

I followed the advice from an earlier post, regarding the Global Settings (set Loading to Forcepop) and adjusted my Global Settings/Displays settings as suggested, but still, every table I open in FX3, the Popscreen7 appears on top of it.

Here is my FX3 Launch Setup:

@echo off
      rem remove rem to setup your DMDEXT press “open examples for more info”
      rem cd “E:\Visual Pinball\VPinMAME”
      rem start /min “” “dmdext.exe” mirror –source=pinballfx3 -q -d auto –virtual-hide-grip –virtual-position=x y w -o PinUP\[GAMENAME]
      START “” “[STARTDIR]Launch\VPXSTARTER.exe” 5 5 60 “Pinball FX3″”
      START “” “[DIREMU]\steam.exe” -applaunch 442120 -table_[GAMENAME]

VPX and Mame are both working fine, so I’m not sure what else I can try…any suggestions?

Thanks

djinfinity907
      Participant
        @djinfinity907

Are you using a real DMD? I’ve been trying to get mine to work with FX3. I’ma try your launch script and see if that will work for me.

jgnzl1
        Participant
          @jgnzl1

I recently added a pixelcade as a dmd, so my startup script has changed. Regardless, I never did solve the issue. I just turned off the loading screen for now, so that sort of fixed it (by not showing a loading screen at all). I’d rather have the option to turn on the loading screen but never got it working correctly.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?