This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Blindpeser 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
     Gamester 
    Participant

Hi, can anyone point me to where I might be able to find G5K’s Attack from Mars VPX table? I don’t see it here, and another site I believe it used to be hosted on no longer seems to exist. Any help is appreciated.

PS – I’m just getting back into the scene after a few years hiatus. Pardon my ignorance, and I apologize if I’m overlooking the obvious here…

Thanks!

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Ask g5k for it? Not hosted anywhere that I know of currently. Sorry

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Jesperpark 
    Participant

Also you can try Cyperpez’s AFM to get your fix.

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/attack_from_mars_dozer_cp-mod/

But hopefully G5K will post his somewhere for you

Gamester 
    Participant

Thanks for the replies.

Blindpeser 
    Participant

Pretty much interested in this table as well.

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

PM him. He’s a nice guy.

g5k 
    Participant

Guys, just reading this thread and got a pm. I do plan to sort something out with my previous work one day  I’ve just procrastinated on it for now and am busy on several projects now that occupy vp time. There is work I want to do those existing projects, things I’ve learnt since they were made. I might wait til that is done before republishing them, I’m happy to share old one in PM in the short term.

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

Guys, just reading this thread and got a pm. I do plan to sort something out with my previous work one day  I’ve just procrastinated on it for now and am busy on several projects now that occupy vp time. There is work I want to do those existing projects, things I’ve learnt since they were made. I might wait til that is done before republishing them, I’m happy to share old one in PM in the short term.

I can tell you….from personal experience of sharing Stranger Things Stranger Edition via PM a while back (with Scott’s permission when it was offline)….the crazy amount of requests you will get will be MUCH more work compared to simply uploading the current version to be available in the meantime.

A Masterpiece that is out of date ( from the Master’s perspective )….is still as Masterpiece to the rest of us peasants. :)

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

@terryred well said! Perfectly actually :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Blindpeser 
    Participant

You are right! :heart:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2FB Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account