General Pinup Popper Question

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    portyman
    Participant
      @portyman

I have read the faqs and watched the videos and just want to clarify something before I start customizing too much.

If I want a Topper/under topper/DMD video to play while the game is going on, I need to do that through a PuPack? I believe so, but I want to make sure that’s the correct way before I start to do it for each table.

Any suggestion for making it easier as I plan to do it for all my tables.

Thanks

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

are you using Popper Frontend?  if you want the same media in Popper front end to continue playing while in game you just specify which displays to “keepON”

in games manager there’s a field for “keep displays on” that you set.  you can also set it for entire emulator as well as default.

if you’re talking about different media while in game, then yes a puppack is needed.

outhere
          @outhere
          MemberContributorvipModerator

If you only want videos to play when the game is running – No you don’t need PuPack to do that
          Note ‘Keep Displays ON’ = You can enter what displays you want a game to use.
          0=Topper, 1=DMD, 2=BG (BackGlass), Leave Blank for default of EMU.
          http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=emulator_vpx_legacy

Here for individual games to keep the screen open

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/lib/exe/detail.php?id=game_import_setup&media=9ea8257818e8b166627a92d6805a4f5d.png

portyman
          Participant
            @portyman

I am using popper front end and want the same media to play though out . Thank you for the responses. I will try that in the morning. Way easier than I was trying.

NORTHERNLITEZ
            Participant
              @northernlitez

Hi and thx for the great front end.  I’m starting to setup my buttons and I’ve assigned the same button to 4 different events in the controller form.  How do I get the joyCodes back to -1 on three of the events.

Thx

Dave

NailBuster
                @nailbuster
                ModeratorMember

In v1.4 just have to dbl click on event and press clear.

NORTHERNLITEZ
                Participant
                  @northernlitez

Thx for the response and the great product….. How I missed that is beyond me :-)

Dave

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?