Genesis (Premier 1986)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Pinbolt
    Participant
      @pinbolt

Wonderful table. thank you so much.

Clark Kent
      Participant
        @clarkkent
        MemberContributor

Nice release! I always thought this table is just weird, backglass and music… ;)

I read a lot of pinball related stuff over the years and found always the info not to set the playfield angle below 6 degrees.

Ben Logan2
        Participant
          @benlogan2

Stayed up until 2 AM playing this badboy last night. Thanks for the fun, ICP!

Mark70
          Participant
            @mark70

Great game, it is IMPOSSIBLE to stop playing before you did it to that robot …. at least once! :-)

Mark70
            Participant
              @mark70

I saw one bug (and only once) while playing many great games.
              During multiball one ball dissapeared behind the right kicker (see picture), after the second ball drained the regular way, the game did not continue because the game expected that one ball is still in play.
              i am reporting this just because maybe it is helpful for the Author ICPjuggla. I am not complaining :)

Attachments:
              ICPjuggla
                @icpjuggla
                MembervipModerator

I saw one bug (and only once) while playing many great games. During multiball one ball dissapeared behind the right drop target (see picture), after the second ball drained the regular way, the game did not continue because the game expected that one ball is still in play. i am reporting this just because maybe it is helpful for the Author ICPjuggla. I am not complaining :)

Bug reporting is always welcome. What isn’t welcome is personal preference stuff, like the table is too dark or I don’t like the flippers you used or how the ball looks etc. So, good old bug reporting is def. always welcome.

hmmmm, how exactly did the ball get behind the target? I haven’t seen this happen yet. I’ll look into it, thx for the report.

freneticamnesic
                  @freneticamnesic
                  vipModeratorMember

hey man table too dark can you fix

Maybe it was like dirty pool, ball went behind the target and then the target raised up trapping the ball? But should have come out during ball finder so maybe not

Punch it!

ICPjuggla
                    @icpjuggla
                    MembervipModerator

hey man table too dark can you fix Maybe it was like dirty pool, ball went behind the target and then the target raised up trapping the ball? But should have come out during ball finder so maybe not

lol coming from the king of dark tables I’ll take that as a complement..  B-)   :-)

Mark70
                    Participant
                      @mark70

Sorry, I said drop target by mistake, actually it’s a kicker.  I also thought it’s like dirty pool, before I realized it is not a drop target.
                      But then it should be even harder for the ball to get behind it. :)
                      I don’t know how that happend, but the fact that the game was waiting for the ball after this, proves that it was not just an imagination. :)
                      Otherwise the table plays fantastic.

By the way, the table is much too bright……… just kidding :))

RustyCardores
                        @rustycardores
                        MemberModerator

Great work. However this is the first table that I have ever had to turn off anti-alias and use FXAA to rid me of ball stutter…. not that it’s a problem, just interested as to why?

Drybonz
                        Participant
                          @drybonz

The original VPX version always had a very slight bit of stutter in places for me… I always wondered if it was something in the lower playfield that was collidable or something like that.

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

I get no stutter but i will say couple weeks ago my cab had stutter! bad!

I resetup video preferences and found the magic stuf. vpx 10 on my cab has never ran better.

********************************************************
                            Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                            for IOS and Android

RustyCardores
                              @rustycardores
                              MemberModerator

I get no stutter but i will say couple weeks ago my cab had stutter! bad! I resetup video preferences and found the magic stuf. vpx 10 on my cab has never ran better.

I don’t want to hijack a table thread, so could you start a new thread with your “magic” please randr, I’m interested to compare and see if I can tweak a little more out of a mate’s cab. I noticed stutter on it yesterday, but it was smooth as when I originally built it for him (and he doesn’t ouch it behind the scenes)

ICPjuggla
                                @icpjuggla
                                MembervipModerator

The stutter could be caused by the backglass your using. I think there are 3 or 4 out there. Try a few of them and see if it runs better. I went though the whole table and tryed to optimize as much as I could. Hopefully a diffrent backglass will help.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

I get no stutter but i will say couple weeks ago my cab had stutter! bad! I resetup video preferences and found the magic stuf. vpx 10 on my cab has never ran better.

I don’t want to hijack a table thread, so could you start a new thread with your “magic” please randr, I’m interested to compare and see if I can tweak a little more out of a mate’s cab. I noticed stutter on it yesterday, but it was smooth as when I originally built it for him (and he doesn’t ouch it behind the scenes)

I will. Was thinking about doing it anyways as it was a huge change

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                  for IOS and Android

RustyCardores
                                    @rustycardores
                                    MemberModerator

The stutter could be caused by the backglass your using. I think there are 3 or 4 out there. Try a few of them and see if it runs better. I went though the whole table and tryed to optimize as much as I could. Hopefully a diffrent backglass will help.

Cool, I’ll give it a try thanks.  just for the record, I’m currently using Haunt’s alternate one.

ICPjuggla
                                      @icpjuggla
                                      MembervipModerator

Try the one by Wildman over at VPU. That’s the one I use. Not much going on in that one.

Drybonz
                                      Participant
                                        @drybonz

ICP’s table seems to run better than the old one… I was using Wildman’s backglass, but I just started using Westworld’s with the animation turned off and it seems to give me no trouble.

Agwood
                                        Participant
                                          @agwood

Fantastic table and a hell of a lot of fun to play, thank you ICPjuggla !!

Anyone using this with PIN2DMD and able to get the LED panels to show the scoring data? I have tried everything and cannot get it to display on my PIN2DMD panel. I am sure I am overlooking something as I was watching the Wisky / Ohio State game while trying different things!! haha

Naboodiver
                                          Participant
                                            @naboodiver

I can’t get the dmd display off the playfield..    I set .Hidden to 1 but it is still there.    I am using Wildman’s B2S to display DMD..     I must be missing something in the script.    Can someone point me?    Thanks much.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 57 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?