This topic contains 56 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  roccodimarco 1 year, 1 month ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I just use option in b2s. Right click backglass with table loaded and I think it has 2 or 3 options for dmd make the change there and save and then quit table and reload.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

doogie 
    Participant

Fantastic table and a hell of a lot of fun to play, thank you ICPjuggla !! Anyone using this with PIN2DMD and able to get the LED panels to show the scoring data? I have tried everything and cannot get it to display on my PIN2DMD panel. I am sure I am overlooking something as I was watching the Wisky / Ohio State game while trying different things!! haha

I think this is one of those tables that never worked with a real DMD.  I switched to the directb2s from Westworld called “2 screen/real DMD” that puts the scores on the backglass without the speaker grill.

Joey2001 
    Participant

Thanks for this great one. :yahoo:

I think, extraball is not working. After completing two bodyparts, extraball is lightning,after completing the third part, extraball-light went out. No Extraball is coming.

Maybe someone can confirm this. :scratch:

Agwood 
    Participant

Awesome !!! Thank you for the reply, I will give that a shot. I appreciate your input on that.

Mark70 
    Participant

I just use option in b2s. Right click backglass with table loaded and I think it has 2 or 3 options for dmd make the change there and save and then quit table and reload.

I do it the same way, it’s the second option (DMD) select hidden, then save, close and then press F3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark70 
    Participant

Thanks for this great one. :yahoo: I think, extraball is not working. After completing two bodyparts, extraball is lightning,after completing the third part, extraball-light went out. No Extraball is coming. Maybe someone can confirm this. :scratch:

I can confirm that.
    First I thought maybe it’s me completing the wrong parts or something  :-)

I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.

Naboodiver 
    Participant

I just use option in b2s. Right click backglass with table loaded and I think it has 2 or 3 options for dmd make the change there and save and then quit table and reload. [/quote]

Thanks for the help Randr and Mark70.     I have never solved it that way before  Usually a script .Hidden change does the trick.  Good to know.    I learn something new everyday.

Naboodiver 
    Participant

BTW…  Great table update ICP  !!

senseless 
    Participant

Thanks ICP! I was able to play the real one in Manchester during the Expo about two weeks ago and love the strange style. Thanks for this great VPX version.

Ben Logan2 
    Participant

Such a fun table. Slingshot animations are particularly good on this one.

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Hey ICP, played some games, this is an absolutely Top Table … much Fun to “build the Robot” :)
    Thanks again … :good:

gavb73 
    Participant

Great mod for a great table. Thank you

rablack97 
    Participant

anyone have any issues getting dmd to show on a real dmd?  it shows on the backglass and alt tab show the dmd but it wont show on the screen to configure.

Jodannar 
    Participant

Yeah. This series of Gottliebs aren’t supported by the pin2dmd/real dmd drivers for some reason. Has to do with the character spacing apparently. Ive got a post about this on VPU specifically

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

If it is only character spacing then I don’t see why freezy’ dmddevice.dll solution shouldn’t work. There is a scale option and that one works even for Baywatch DMD.

roccodimarco 
    Participant

was playing this table tonight and found a mistake I think. I BELIEVE once you spell arms, you can lock ball one via the arms ramp. When you spell legs you can lock that ball. Once both balls are locked three ball multi ball begins. On this table, once you spell legs, you can only lock the ball on the arms ramp and multi starts immediately after locking the arms. So you never get three ball multi ball only two. Can anyone take a look?

roccodimarco 
    Participant

Nope nevermind. I’m an idiot!  It’s correct. But has anyone ever seen the right ramp flash to lock? I only ever see the left ramp.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account