Genesis (Premier 1986)

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

I just use option in b2s. Right click backglass with table loaded and I think it has 2 or 3 options for dmd make the change there and save and then quit table and reload.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

doogie
      Participant
        @doogie

Fantastic table and a hell of a lot of fun to play, thank you ICPjuggla !! Anyone using this with PIN2DMD and able to get the LED panels to show the scoring data? I have tried everything and cannot get it to display on my PIN2DMD panel. I am sure I am overlooking something as I was watching the Wisky / Ohio State game while trying different things!! haha

I think this is one of those tables that never worked with a real DMD.  I switched to the directb2s from Westworld called “2 screen/real DMD” that puts the scores on the backglass without the speaker grill.

Rajo Joey
        Participant
          @joey2001

Thanks for this great one. :yahoo:

I think, extraball is not working. After completing two bodyparts, extraball is lightning,after completing the third part, extraball-light went out. No Extraball is coming.

Maybe someone can confirm this. :scratch:

Agwood
          Participant
            @agwood

Awesome !!! Thank you for the reply, I will give that a shot. I appreciate your input on that.

Mark70
            Participant
              @mark70

I just use option in b2s. Right click backglass with table loaded and I think it has 2 or 3 options for dmd make the change there and save and then quit table and reload.

I do it the same way, it’s the second option (DMD) select hidden, then save, close and then press F3

Mark70
              Participant
                @mark70

Thanks for this great one. :yahoo: I think, extraball is not working. After completing two bodyparts, extraball is lightning,after completing the third part, extraball-light went out. No Extraball is coming. Maybe someone can confirm this. :scratch:

I can confirm that.
                First I thought maybe it’s me completing the wrong parts or something  :-)

Naboodiver
                Participant
                  @naboodiver

I just use option in b2s. Right click backglass with table loaded and I think it has 2 or 3 options for dmd make the change there and save and then quit table and reload. [/quote]

Thanks for the help Randr and Mark70.     I have never solved it that way before  Usually a script .Hidden change does the trick.  Good to know.    I learn something new everyday.

Naboodiver
                  Participant
                    @naboodiver

BTW…  Great table update ICP  !!

senseless
                    Participant
                      @senseless

Thanks ICP! I was able to play the real one in Manchester during the Expo about two weeks ago and love the strange style. Thanks for this great VPX version.

Ben Logan2
                      Participant
                        @benlogan2

Such a fun table. Slingshot animations are particularly good on this one.

STAT
                        Participant
                          @stefanaustria
                          MemberContributor

Hey ICP, played some games, this is an absolutely Top Table … much Fun to “build the Robot” :)
                          Thanks again … :good:

gavb73
                          Participant
                            @gavb73

Great mod for a great table. Thank you

rablack97
                            Participant
                              @rablack97

anyone have any issues getting dmd to show on a real dmd?  it shows on the backglass and alt tab show the dmd but it wont show on the screen to configure.

Jodannar
                              Participant
                                @jodannar

Yeah. This series of Gottliebs aren’t supported by the pin2dmd/real dmd drivers for some reason. Has to do with the character spacing apparently. Ive got a post about this on VPU specifically

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus
                                  ContributorMemberModerator

If it is only character spacing then I don’t see why freezy’ dmddevice.dll solution shouldn’t work. There is a scale option and that one works even for Baywatch DMD.

roccodimarco
                                  Participant
                                    @roccodimarco

was playing this table tonight and found a mistake I think. I BELIEVE once you spell arms, you can lock ball one via the arms ramp. When you spell legs you can lock that ball. Once both balls are locked three ball multi ball begins. On this table, once you spell legs, you can only lock the ball on the arms ramp and multi starts immediately after locking the arms. So you never get three ball multi ball only two. Can anyone take a look?

roccodimarco
                                    Participant
                                      @roccodimarco

Nope nevermind. I’m an idiot!  It’s correct. But has anyone ever seen the right ramp flash to lock? I only ever see the left ramp.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?