Ghostbusters Stern 2016 LE

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    manwichman44
    Participant
      @manwichman44

I have it! give me your email and ill send you the link!

Flipper_Freak
      Participant
        @awalsh053

Anyone know where I can find this amazing wheel icon iv been searching for this forever looks amazing

Mrtr32
        Participant
          @mrtr32
          This reply has been marked as private.
          1 user thanked author for this post.
          Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

1 user thanked author for this post.
            The Loafer
            Participant
              @theloafer

Wow!

somethingwitty
              Participant
                @somethingwitty

Can anyone help me to get this table?

Badazzwi
                Participant
                  @badazzwi

This table is not available anymore. You would need to find a friend that has it. Probably not the best idea to make your first post here asking for a table that isn’t supposed to be shared.

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

somethingwitty
                  Participant
                    @somethingwitty

Yeah, I get it :) Doesn’t look good that for sure.

Thank for the reply.

Numiah
                    Participant
                      @numiah

Rumor had it I needed to drag my “balls” through glass to have a peek at the one and only holy grail GB table.
                      So I went ahead and dragged em. Trust me, it was intense!
                      Still feeling soar, but is there anyone out there on this planet who could ease the pain with a link?

Bally widebody - i5-4690 - 16Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256GbM.2 - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) - Samsung 49" 4K UHDR - 30" LG Backglass - 17" LCD dmd - iPad as topper - Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 Flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix - 2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - 3-axis Tiltbob

omnikam
                      Participant
                        @omnikam

If you have come looking for this outstanding table, i cannot give you a link, but..ill give you a clue to a clue on where to find it

And the clue is Visual pinball X Ghostbusters redit

omnikam
                        Participant
                          @omnikam

Amazing Wheel for an amazing game

Its sad that the table is no longer openly available, its one of the best tables for Virtual pinball X

A clue for someone desperate for it ” Redit Visual Pinball Ghostbusters LE “

tabascoman77
                          Participant
                            @tabascoman77

Shame that this table isn’t sharable. I have it. I’m not gonna give it away to anyone.

I’m a touch disappointed in Farsight for just kinda allowing TPA to go into limbo. After Ghostbusters, it feels like they called it a game and packed up and went home.

I’m speculating here but I feel as though Stern/Farsight believe any new SPIKE releases will be hacked and put into the VP community for download.

LynnInDenver
                            Participant
                              @lynnindenver

Shame that this table isn’t sharable. I have it. I’m not gonna give it away to anyone.

I’m a touch disappointed in Farsight for just kinda allowing TPA to go into limbo. After Ghostbusters, it feels like they called it a game and packed up and went home.

I’m speculating here but I feel as though Stern/Farsight believe any new SPIKE releases will be hacked and put into the VP community for download.

It seemed like they really packed up after they lost the Bally/Williams license. It seemed to take all the wind out of their sails. I don’t think the issue with Ghostbusters LE hack was the main cause.

I really suspect now they had a lot of added effort into prepping the next “season” of tables, with a number of Bally/Williams tables planned, and suddenly all that effort was completely wasted, not to mention the damage done to their deal with Arcooda to make a pincab. Plus, the Bally/Williams stuff was a substantial percentage of the available tables in TPA, so there’s the loss of the “long tail” income stream because some people won’t buy without their favorite tables available.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
                              Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
                              Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

tabascoman77
                              Participant
                                @tabascoman77

Yes, of course. The loss of Bally/Williams was huge. The Gottlieb tables are…I mean, there are a few gems in there but Bally/Williams produced some outrageously good tables compared to that company. Zen has worked wonders with the license — though I don’t care for their cute little add-ons. Attack From Mars and Arabian Nights look great even on the iPhone and the physics are far better than what Farsight was tossing our way.

It’s just odd because even with the loss of Bally/Williams, Farsight had that sweet Stern money. They produced a decent version of “Ghostbusters” (though the mobile version was shit) and AC/DC and Star Trek are just outstanding. I loved Mustang. That’s become one of my favorite tables…I just can’t help but think they may be afraid of homebrew coders here taking what they produced and making it better.

I mean, the VPX version of Ghostbusters was far better than the one on TPA.

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus

Personally. Fairlight got the same amount of money from me, so no loss there, I just think that the VP version played better and that is what I continue to play. B-)

TNT2
                                  Participant
                                    @tnt2

After being introduced to VP, and after taking awhile to get it working, I couldn’t go back to Pinball Arcade. Physics weren’t good. It seems like the main drive was so people could play on mobile. Tables all seemed to play the same with a different paint job. But after reading one of the developers interviews about how complex and stunning the physics were, I felt betrayed. It was BS. The tone of the article just bugged me probably more than it should have. It just seems like the target audience wasn’t someone like me who wanted as close of recreations as possible.

Thank goodness we have VP. I didn’t shed any tears after Farsight discontinued TPA.

tabascoman77
                                    Participant
                                      @tabascoman77

Personally. Fairlight got the same amount of money from me, so no loss there, I just think that the VP version played better and that is what I continue to play. B-)

Yeah, I ponied up the dough for the Android Tablet, iPhone, and PS4 versions (the latter of which was the best due to lighting and graphics). The VPX version, though? Superb.

After being introduced to VP, and after taking awhile to get it working, I couldn’t go back to Pinball Arcade. Physics weren’t good. It seems like the main drive was so people could play on mobile. Tables all seemed to play the same with a different paint job. But after reading one of the developers interviews about how complex and stunning the physics were, I felt betrayed. It was BS. The tone of the article just bugged me probably more than it should have. It just seems like the target audience wasn’t someone like me who wanted as close of recreations as possible.

Thank goodness we have VP. I didn’t shed any tears after Farsight discontinued TPA.

Absolutely. If I’m somewhere standing in line, that’s the only time I break out TPA. I whip out the iPhone and play. Otherwise, no way I’m going to play TPA when VPX is the better product.

Toady
                                      Participant
                                        @toady

Man I could really use that awesome wheel too!

junktape
                                        Participant
                                          @junktape
                                          This reply has been marked as private.
                                          Thalamus
                                            @thalamus

What community exists where you’ve got most fake friends ? I refuse though to go there often and I deny friend requests :unsure: B-)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 63 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?