Gottlieb Apron, Arch and Plunger Cover Primitives

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    BorgDog
    Participant
      @borgdog
      MemberContributorvip

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/gottlieb-apron-arch-plunger-cover-and-ball-gate-primitives/

Here are 3d models of a couple different Gottlieb aprons, their plunger cover, and a basic arch that fits most of their standard body games from early 70s em’s through the system 80 era.

Includes photoshop files with images for all those, setup so that you just need to change/select a background color, then change the color overlays on the appropriate layers to get the scheme you need for your tables.

A stripped down vpx table is also included for easy copy/paste if that’s your thing.

I have no illusions about ever creating 3d models like the talented guys around here, but I thought I’d give a go at making some basics that I wanted for my builds.  These are likely not perfect reproductions, but they are pretty darn close based off measurements of parts I have.  I did have to do some guessing on the older em apron as I do not own one of those.

as usual feel free to adjust/change/modify/hack whatever you wish to do on these.

SEE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR SOME BASIC USE GUIDELINES.

12 users thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Very nice ?? 

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Scotty VH
          @scottt
          ModeratorMember

Very nice, borgdog!  I didn’t see a widebody version… would these models stretch or otherwise resize for a widebody?

Shannon
          Participant
            @shannon1

Thanks so much for uploading these!

BorgDog
            Participant
              @borgdog
              MemberContributorvip

Very nice, borgdog! I didn’t see a widebody version… would these models stretch or otherwise resize for a widebody?

They would not stretch/resize correctly for a wide body.  I plan on getting measurements off my amazing spiderman next time I’m at the cabin and make one of those as well.  I did one with display holes (credits, ball in play) in it for Eclipse but it was not based on measurements, so is only approximate.  I may be able to get measurements off a Time Line sometime as well but they should be the same as spiderman, but I think have they display holes.

Ben Logan2
              Participant
                @benlogan2

Super!

BorgDog
                Participant
                  @borgdog
                  MemberContributorvip

having fun playing in Fusion 360.  since I scanned my arch from Hulk I found out the primitive for the ball gate I’ve been using was not sized right and was enough off to not just be able to fudge around with it, so i made new ones  :scratch:   .  This is a standard gottlieb part and all the machines I have this part is identical, although they do change the location on the arch for different machines.

bord
                    @bord
                    MembervipContributorModerator

having fun playing in Fusion 360. since I scanned my arch from Hulk I found out the primitive for the ball gate I’ve been using was not sized right and was enough off to not just be able to fudge around with it, so i made new ones :scratch: . This is a standard gottlieb part and all the machines I have this part is identical, although they do change the location on the arch for different machines.

Really happy to hear this. Thanks for adding it!

Schreibi34
                    Participant
                      @schreibi34

Sweet!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?