Gottlieb Fashion Show 1962

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

I almost hate you it’s so nice! Well not really but you know what I am saying. Unbelievable bord it looks great.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

JR
      Participant
        @jfr1

This is amazing to watch unfold.  Absolute magic.

But…it’s never too late to take up piano Bord.  Have a feeling you’d pick it up rather quickly.  And virtual pianos fit rather nicely next to pins.

2019-06-19 22.11.15  my band cave practice space is getting a tad tight.

bord
          @bord
          MembervipContributorModerator

Heading out for scripting this week. Here is the last VP screenshot before I say goodbye to it for awhile.

Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 2.38.56 PM

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Stunning. :good:

bjschneider93
            Participant
              @bjschneider93

Looks really nice

Tom
              Participant
                @armyaviation
                MemberContributor

Bord, that’s an amazing looking table.  We need your secrets.  A “Guide to making a table the Bord way!”  Would be a bestseller on vpinball.

look at those metal walls on the side with the pf reflected on them.   I want that on my tables.  The plastics between the rollover lanes, they look perfect.  I even see the lights reflecting on the back metal strip and the ball guide in the back.  I am so jealous!

bord
                  @bord

Ha. Thanks, Tom. Not enough time to write a book but I uploaded a few videos in another thread to at least show what it takes to get the reflections and such.

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/creating-a-playfield-mesh-with-holes-tutorial-basic/page/2/#post-133103

I certainly try to help folks out with that kind of thing on their projects if they ask and our schedules line up.

Would be nice to do a more in depth set of tutorials some day but not sure I’m the right guy to do it.

JR
                  Participant
                    @jfr1

Stunning is right.  Miguel shared his resources 2 1/2 weeks ago and now this?  Crazy-fun watching this unfold.  And thanks Tom for pointing out what my eyes are seeing but not my brain.      …so now Bord will have free time?  To finish Farm Time?

bord
                      @bord

One solid state game to wrap up then vacation for me. Farm Time will have to find a place between EM projects with Scottacus.

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

That’s a great way of saying it @jr you look at the table and your mind just thinks it’s normal…but it is a process to “make” it look like that! @bord you really are putting out some amazing builds.

********************************************************
                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                        for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Tom
                        Participant
                          @armyaviation
                          MemberContributor

I have about 3 tables in the works, hopefully this one comes out soon so I can study it and learn some new tricks.  Definitely been looking at nfozzys physics lessons too.

bord
                            @bord

I walked into Cherry Lanes in Sturgeon Bay, Wis. a few weeks ago and guess what I found?

0508-2019-0903763267528787663442

Fun game, but brutal amount of space between the flippers. Never thought I would see one on location!

JR
                            Participant
                              @jfr1

Wow, kinda weird stumbling across one like that.  Cool looking place.  Sweet bowling lanes.

STAT
                              Participant
                                @stefanaustria
                                MemberContributor

I walked into Cherry Lanes in Sturgeon Bay, Wis. a few weeks ago and guess what I found?

0508-2019-0903763267528787663442

Fun game, but brutal amount of space between the flippers. Never thought I would see one on location!

Some Beers didn’t help to get a smaller “Space” ? ;-)

miguelcerca
                                Participant
                                  @miguelcerca

Funny how it’s only bowling alleys that have games that pre-date 1970.

Glad you got a chance to play it. Maybe I’ll make it to cherry Lanes sometime…

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?