Gottlieb Krull – 1983 – VP9 to VPX conversion

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rascal
    Participant
      @rascal
      MemberContributor

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/gottlieb-krull-1983-vp9-to-vpx-conversion/

This is a VPX conversion of mfuegemann and kevinleedrum’s VP9 version of a 1983 Gottlieb Krull table. Big thanks to mfuegemann and kevinleedrum for their work. You will have to do some creative internet searching for the rom “krull.zip”.

Additional thanks to:

Thanks to Jean-René Karr and Josh Lehan (Krellan) for documentation scans.
      Thanks to Chris Hutchins for restoration photos.
      Thanks to Inkochnito for the DIP switch settings code
      Thanks to arngrim for integrating the DOF code

Thanks to batch for the new desktop backdrop image and desktop changes.

Ben Logan2
      Participant
        @benlogan2

Nice choice, rascal

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Krull – awesome.Thanks again Rascal for all your hard work.

Cognis
          Participant
            @cognis

And the presents keep coming!  Thanks Rascal for all your great conversions.  All these Gottliebs are welcome additions to the VPX library!

JustAnotherRat
            Participant
              @justanotherrat

I’ve being enjoying playing this lately, I have one question though. I get the ball bouncing around in the lower playfield on the flipper even when trying to catch the ball, is that how it is meant to be or is there something quirky going on?

rascal
              Participant
                @rascal
                MemberContributor

I’ve being enjoying playing this lately, I have one question though. I get the ball bouncing around in the lower playfield on the flipper even when trying to catch the ball, is that how it is meant to be or is there something quirky going on?

I basically set the physics to default when I converted this over from vp9. You could always select the flippers and mess with their elasticity settings and stuff if you want to try and make them less bouncy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?