This topic contains 24 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bikertrash00 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
     Bikertrash00 
    Participant

Yep still alive! Been getting bikes ready for spring and had to get ready for our road trip vacation, got back Sunday and still getting caught up, I will try and get more stuff posted soon.

Bikertrash00 
    Participant

set PC in the cab wired up the sound, right now just a Lepai LP-168HA, Kenwood KFC-S136 in the Back Glass and a Cheap Pyramid 6″ Woofer in the stock speaker location. Pulled brightwork off the front to clean up before more wiring tonight.

Bikertrash00 
    Participant

I did install 1 additional button to the cabinet (currently for launch) and I am using original start button, single service button inside coin door for credits/coins, using the coin return for exit, and installed a cheap slide pot for plunger, using a regular arcade push button for PC power in factory location. I don’t have room for magna save buttons. I need to update with more pictures when I get a chance.

Bikertrash00 
    Participant

Here are some pictures of the exciter under lock bar and front of cabinet, I have 2 others towards the rear of cabinet, I ended up using the rear sub for the backglass/music, the one in stock location sucks so I have that one running off the rear exciter amp. I am now trying to get volumes set and Pinvol adjustments set, next I will be trying to find scrips for surround sound on the tables I have.

Some users who have liked this topic:

Bikertrash00 
    Participant

The Exciters are Dayton Audio DAEX58FP Flat Pack 58mm 25W 8-Ohm Exciter (Black) that I picked up off of Amazon for $10 a piece, they are now 14.80 on Amazon and Parts Express.

https://www.amazon.c…=A385A0XNQBW8HY

https://www.parts-ex…-8-ohm–295-210

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account