Gottlieb/Premier Mario Andretti – 1995 – VPX

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Slydog43
    Participant
      @slydog43

does the section with controller in it have controller.showDMDOnly=1 in it? sorry not at my cab at the moment.

roccodimarco
      Participant
        @roccodimarco

How can I get rid of these three number columns? I have been trying to figure this out for a few days now and I can’t get rid of them!

71B3D99D-408A-44CA-B367-98E6035D3D02

I don’t think you can, unless you display it in a flasher on the table like I had it.

I’ve been informed I need to use Freezy.  So now I have to finally give in and try this out

rascal
        Participant
          @rascal
          MemberContributor

does the section with controller in it have controller.showDMDOnly=1 in it? sorry not at my cab at the moment.

It is set to True in the table, so yes, same thing as 1.

flstclasic
          Participant
            @flstclasic

roccodimarco wrote:
            How can I get rid of these three number columns? I have been trying to figure this out for a few days now and I can’t get rid of them!

On D md. I right clicked show border and stretched it until the numbers were no longer on my screen. I’m using a lcd screen.

rascal
            Participant
              @rascal
              MemberContributor

Version 1.4 uploaded. Hopefully finally fixed the display rotation between desktop, fullscreen without B2S, and fullscreen with B2S. Enabled the 6 numeric digit display on the playfield that for reason unknown were disabled with B2SOn. Also fixed trigger on left ramp that was set to the wrong surface. If this doesn’t do it, I give up. This does not turn off the 6 digit display in the vpinmame display, so don’t ask. That is the way it is emulated in vpinmame to show the displays that would be and are on the playfield. If someone else can get rid of them for B2S users, more power to ya!

3 users thanked author for this post.
              Pinbolt
              Participant
                @pinbolt

Thanks for the update.

makmak
                Participant
                  @makmak

Discovered this nice table today. What a fun to play! Thanks for sharing! I have some crazy stutter here and then,any chance to avoid? Thx!

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?