GREASE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    marty
    Participant
      @marty02

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/grease/

Voici la table Grease c’est conversion de la table elvis de jpsalas que je remercie pour l’autorisation.
      le playfield refait entierement 53 heures de travail
      le backglass ainsi que backdrop complet
      music du film ajouter
      couper  le son de la rom elvis appuie sur la touche 9 pour baisser le son et touche 8 pour augmenter le son
      les touche magma son configurer dans le script pour changer ou couper le musique de grease voir votre configuration
      pack contient la table le backglass le dossier music et les media pour PBX ou autre
      bonne amusement et bonne fin de confinement

Here is the Grease table it is conversion of the elvis table from jpsalas which I thank for the authorization.

the playfield has completely redone 53 hours of work

the backglass as well as the full backdrop

film music add

cut the sound of the rom elvis press the button 9 to decrease the sound and button 8 to increase the sound

the magma keys its configure in the script to change or cut the grease music see your configuration

pack contains the table the backglass the music folder and the media for PBX or other

good fun and good end of confinement

DR Peters
      Participant
        @drpeters

Looks great but can’t play as ball never appears. Rom is working fine as it works with Elvis table

INFNTYX2
        Participant
          @infntyx2

Thank you!  I really like something different like this to offset the Elvis version.  One question, I still have some Elvis audio like music snips and Elvis voices/mentions overlapping with the Grease music.  Is there any way to easily disable the Elvis specific music and audio (in the script) so it doesn’t overlap?  If I remember correctly, there was no ‘music’ folder contents for JP’s excellent Elvis table.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          goodGRIEFF76
          Participant
            @goodgrieff76

I still get the elvis DMD and music.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            marty
            Participant
              @marty02

hello pour couper le son de la rom elvis il faut baisser le son avec avec la touche 9 du clavier voila c’est tout salut

hello to cut the sound of the rom elvis it is necessary to lower the sound with with the key 9 of the keyboard voila c’est tout salut

MarcosRH
              Participant
                @marcosrh

Thanks for the table !!
                Everyone here liked it very much.
                Is it possible to remove the reference to the Elvis table in the DMD?

goodGRIEFF76
                Participant
                  @goodgrieff76

If you’ve downloaded the Grease table and also have the Elvis table, you can update your VPMAlias.txt file and update then update the Grease gamename from elvis to elvisg.  Here is a video outlining this process.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?