Great Addition to my VP table – elgato stream deck

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    JR
    Participant
      @jfr1

Some very helpful stuff here!  I went with the smaller 6 button unit and love it. I will note that the 6 button model has a triagular body so can’t be mounted flush.  No biggie. I have it velcro’d on the right side so it can be moved about when needed.

netdefilr
      Participant
        @netdefilr

Some very helpful stuff here! I went with the smaller 6 button unit and love it. I will note that the 6 button model has a triagular body so can’t be mounted flush. No biggie. I have it velcro’d on the right side so it can be moved about when needed.

I’m thinking about making a metal mount that makes it point at your head but off to the side so its always in view. Changing audio, Peace profiles or having all the buttons for pinup popper, its quite handy.

joyrider3774
        Participant
          @joyrider3774

To the people that bought this. is it possible to control the icons and hotkeys from batch files, scripts, so programmatically ? Like suppose i’m starting a certain emulator can i change the icons / assignments with a command so one set of commands for vpx another set for future pinball and one more for bingogameroom. Also is it possible to simulate keypresses with it ?

edit nevermind i bought one as well and it has arrived. It allows for creating keyboard keys and i use the folders options to split options between systems / keys

JR
          Participant
            @jfr1

Hey @joyrider3774 !  I have the small six-button version and only did one batch file assignment to a key.   Maybe share what you did to help others that find this post?

joyrider3774
            Participant
              @joyrider3774

@jfr1 i have not done much yet but i did do the following already

• created a folder sys info and placed a cpu usuage, cpu temp, gpu usage and gpu temp tile key on it using these customn actions https://github.com/exension/hwinfo-streamdeck
              • The default volume up / down mute etc actions did not work for me in pinballx nor in visual pinball so i downloaded the little setvol utility ( https://rlatour.com/setvol/index.html?r4r ) and created 4 batch files with commands like “setvol +5” “setvol -5” “setvol mute” and “setvol unmute” and used laucnh program action to launch these batch files now i can change the (global windows) volume in any program running
              • for bingo game room which needs a lot of extra keys i create a folder with a few hotkey commands with keys “A / B / C / D / E” etc and keys for green red yellow white blue buttons i also changed the picture to the colors it belongs on the bingo game room tables.
              • a great tip in case you people have not found this utility is the key creator here https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/keycreator which allows you to easily create the graphics for your key assignments. Its possible to change any actions graphics key. the tool is only for creating the graphics and downloads it and then you can replace the graphics on your keys

for the rest have not done much yet, i’m thinking of also creating some up down lef right keys in some folder so i can control more things in zaccaria pinball if i want to change game setup the script i’m using stops at the play options and for now i was never changing them but now i can if i want to

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?