Guardians Of The Galaxy

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 549 total)
  • Author
    marty
    Participant
      @marty02

table magnifique et bande son superbe beau travail merci

beautiful table and great soundtrack great job thank you :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:

blackvulcan3
      Participant
        @blackvulcan3

Wow. I love all the little details. What a supreme first table. Rookie of the Year.

Well done.

mazzaneo
        Participant
          @mazzaneo

First table?

An incredible achievement!

darkslide40
          Participant
            @darkslide40

Does anyone have the solution to “script error line: 8356” when completing the Sibling Rivalry mission? :unsure:

batman444man
            Participant
              @batman444man

Nice recreation ! Thanks

daphishbowl
              Participant
                @daphishbowl

Congratulations for the table this is incredible … I had problems with an 8356 line after finishing in 100% GAMORA.

Fix for this error is make this line say

If value&””=”0″ then

Fix will be in next release

4 users thanked author for this post.
                humankind14
                Participant
                  @humankind14

Hola

me gustaría içnstrall esta hermosa mesa

tengo otras tablas con PINPLAYER instalado y funcionando bien

Seguí las instrucciones pero agregué un mensaje de error en línea 11988 sobre el objeto no administrado ‘PUPDMDObject.DMDPuPMirror’

__> ¿dónde está mi error?

gracias por tu ayuda

Eric :rasguño:

Hola Eric

Verifique la línea 39 y asegúrese de que esté configurada correctamente, tuve que cambiarla a 0 para mi LCD DMD que lo solucionó por mí

dim PuPDMDDriverType: PuPDMDDriverType = 0 ‘0 = LCD DMD, 1 = RealDMD (Para FULLDMD, use los scripts por lotes en el paquete de cachorros)

Saludos

Stuart

But i think he wants to use the PUPPACK and this error dont allows it…same as my problem..if i change the line 39, i can see perfectly the DMD etc, but no the PUPPACK which is what Eric and I wants to do…. any idea on how to fix?

humankind14
                  Participant
                    @humankind14

Hi there!

well, i have an error when i try to run the table with PupPack… it says:

error in line 11988 about not administered object ‘PUPDMDObject.DMDPuPMirror

any ideas?

this table NEEDS to de played with PUPPACK!! the ultra DMD is  a good help, but….

ravjee
                    Participant
                      @ravjee

First the new Xmen vpx table come out and now this. Being a Marvel superfan this is totally appreciated. Fantastic work. Table looks and play awesome. Thank you.

Onevox
                      Participant
                        @rooster

Not much to add to the kudos. They are well deserved.  Thanks for this. It is a triumph for all involved.

Onevox

Umpa
                        Participant
                          @umpa

Thank you! Running a 3 screen setup and have had no issues thus far just adjusted volumes. Thank you again!

PixelJunkie
                          Participant
                            @pixeljunkie

I’m really enjoying this table.  That being said, I’m running into a strange behavior with the PupPack.  I am running Popper 1.4.5 to launch this table, and running this table on a 3 screen cabinet (Option 2).  My third screen is a 16×9 LCD which I am using as a Full Screen DMD for this table.

When I exit the table, PinUpDisplay must crash (I don’t see any error messages), because if I launch a second table that uses a PupPack, none of the videos play (blank screen for backglass videos).  The only way to correct this is to completely exit Popper and restart it.  At that point, any PupPack works fine, and I can continue playing tables with PupPacks until I start GOTG again.  After I play GOTG, I lose the PupPack functionality on future tables that I launch (except GOTG, which seems to start up).

I’m not sure if there is something in the script that is unique to launching and closing the PupPack screens for this table.

If I do run VPX in Windows Borderless mode (vs. Exclusive Fullscreen), it works, but then performance suffers.  I’ve tried using the 1080P and 720P version of the PupPacks, tried running under different options (running DMD on Backglass, running it on the dedicated 3rd screen), but the behavior seems to be unique to this PupPack.

The table is beautiful and fantastic and I can only imagine how much work went into creating this.

The Loafer
                            Participant
                              @theloafer

Congratulations for the table this is incredible … I had problems with an 8356 line after finishing in 100% GAMORA.

Fix for this error is make this line say

If value&””=”0″ then

Fix will be in next release

Thanks for the quick fix.

question: the Cleland support is just for the extra music tracks right?  It doesn’t change all the call outs to the theatrical versions like Clelands mod does on the real GOTG pin, correct?

just checking as I’ve heard quite a few from the stern voice actors but wasn’t sure if I also heard ones from the movie but of course that could be the PUP I’m hearing

i played this for a solid hour last night. Jeesus you did an Incredible job with the rule set

Badazzwi
                              Participant
                                @badazzwi

Fantastic job on this. Running 3 screens with full lcd dmd. Looks and plays awesome. Definitely be logging some time on this. I played the real table a few times at a bowling alley near me. It’s been awhile since I played it but I dont notice much difference between this and the real. I hope to see more releases from you and your team.

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

nanuk
                                Participant
                                  @nanuk

what a table…. and your first one to just wow had a bit of problem with the puppack video not showing but noting i could not fix with pup pack editor but the table itself amazing can’t wait to see your next project…

Rehab
                                  Participant
                                    @zheksone

Thanks so much for this! Can’t believe the quality of this table…This brings me so much fun. I’m playing on desktop and had some issues with PUP DMD not staying on foreground but man this is awesome!

Zheks

djinfinity907
                                    Participant
                                      @djinfinity907

Man this table is nothing short of amazing, However I had it running last night completely with PupDMD and Pack. I stopped playing last night and shut down my cab, Turned it back on it crashed, with nothing on either screen, exited the table and tried to restart and it Locked up popper. had to reboot

sheltemke
                                      Participant
                                        @sheltemke

Just back to home from some short vacation and tried this. OMG man! This is magic. Can’t believe the quality simply breathtaking.

I cannot imagine how many work hour in this but i’m sure this were very lot of work!

Guys anyone can help me with a little settings? I am not a PUP magician, the entire pup is klingon for me (Only had Harry Potter, Stranger Things, Munsters and Top Gun with pup (settings for those set very well) all other are “original” without pups for me and not want to screw those settings).

Everything works perfectly “out from the box” with GOTG (only i did set to LCD DMD in script) and i want to change only a little thing:

fonts

How can i exactly set those fonts smaller from(step by step)?

Thx again for this masterpiece guys.

Sheltemke

Rajo Joey
                                        Participant
                                          @joey2001

Thanks for this table. :good:

I also think the flipper buttons react a little strange. I rarely hit, what I actually want to hit.
                                          I set the coil ramp up to 0 and it’s a little better. My hs is something like 220 million.
                                          And in VR the table is unfortunately unplayable for me. I turned off the real-time protection of the Defender. Thus every other VR table (CPU AMD9-3900, GeForce RTX 2080ti) works.
                                          GOTG stutters with just one ball in the game, it’s unplayable in the multiball game.
                                          However, the side panels also flicker extremely.
                                          It’s a shame because the table looks good in VR. :cry:

Josh Milne
                                          Participant
                                            @jm

Thank you to everyone that took part in this creation, it is awesome!

Just wanted to point out a fix to a minor sound bug I was having. It was a ridiculously loud sound effect/music track when “Mystery Is Lit” appeared on the video screen. I had all the other sounds handled, but this one continued to be ear piercing and unintelligible. I searched through the script and found the video file “video-0x0032.mp4” was called to play for this animation. Found it in the gotg puppack under pupvideos. I could be wrong but the other Mystery Bonus Multiplier animations don’t have audio tracks, but this one did, a particularly loud one, so I ended up using Handbrake to remove the audio track from the this video and the problem is solved for me! I guess I could have just attenuated the audio track a bit, but if anyone else has the same issue, do what you feel best suits you!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 549 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?