Guardians Of The Galaxy

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 549 total)
  • Author
    outhere
      @outhere
      MemberContributorvipModerator

Thank you to everyone that took part in this creation, it is awesome!
      Just wanted to point out a fix to a minor sound bug I was having. It was a ridiculously loud sound effect/music track when “Mystery Is Lit” appeared on the video screen. I had all the other sounds handled, but this one continued to be ear piercing and unintelligible. I searched through the script and found the video file “video-0x0032.mp4” was called to play for this animation. Found it in the gotg puppack under pupvideos. I could be wrong but the other Mystery Bonus Multiplier animations don’t have audio tracks, but this one did, a particularly loud one, so I ended up using Handbrake to remove the audio track from the this video and the problem is solved for me! I guess I could have just attenuated the audio track a bit, but if anyone else has the same issue, do what you feel best suits you!

You can also change the volume per video in the puppack

2 users thanked author for this post.
      TNT2
      Participant
        @tnt2

Awesome. Just awesome work.

japespin
        Participant
          @japespin

My goodness, this is absolutely phenomenal. I’m in shock this is your first table. Thank you so much. Great work.

Any chance we’ll see an update with more of the callouts from either the original table or the cleland mod integrated?

coreduo0099
          Participant
            @coreduo0099

Thank you to everyone that took part in this creation, it is awesome!

Just wanted to point out a fix to a minor sound bug I was having. It was a ridiculously loud sound effect/music track when “Mystery Is Lit” appeared on the video screen. I had all the other sounds handled, but this one continued to be ear piercing and unintelligible. I searched through the script and found the video file “video-0x0032.mp4” was called to play for this animation. Found it in the gotg puppack under pupvideos. I could be wrong but the other Mystery Bonus Multiplier animations don’t have audio tracks, but this one did, a particularly loud one, so I ended up using Handbrake to remove the audio track from the this video and the problem is solved for me! I guess I could have just attenuated the audio track a bit, but if anyone else has the same issue, do what you feel best suits you!

I just went to the puppack and set that one to 70.. that blended in much better with the other sounds (which I also tweaked)

1 user thanked author for this post.
            workerboy
            Participant
              @workerboy

Many thanks to the creators! I couldn’t wait to give it a try, but it was worth it! Fantastic table, beautiful work! A thousand thanks! :yahoo: :good:

BountyBob
              Participant
                @bountybob

My goodness, this is absolutely phenomenal. I’m in shock this is your first table. Thank you so much. Great work.

Any chance we’ll see an update with more of the callouts from either the original table or the cleland mod integrated?

You can select cleland mod in the script.
                Makes the table feel so much better.

daphishbowl
                Participant
                  @daphishbowl

Congratulations for the table this is incredible … I had problems with an 8356 line after finishing in 100% GAMORA.

Fix for this error is make this line say

If value&””=”0″ then

Fix will be in next release

Thanks for the quick fix.

question: the Cleland support is just for the extra music tracks right? It doesn’t change all the call outs to the theatrical versions like Clelands mod does on the real GOTG pin, correct?

just checking as I’ve heard quite a few from the stern voice actors but wasn’t sure if I also heard ones from the movie but of course that could be the PUP I’m hearing

i played this for a solid hour last night. Jeesus you did an Incredible job with the rule set

Yeah just music right now.  I wanted to get the Cleland callouts but there are hundreds of files in the ROM so I wasn’t sure which ones Cleland changed.  I didn’t think he changed all of them.

hoop22
                  Participant
                    @hoop22

This is a beauty dephishbowl and everyone else who contributed.  Thanks for all of the time and effort.

Cenobyte
                    Participant
                      @cenobyte

Thanks for this awesome table! I’m fiddling with some stuff (updating PupPlayer and trying different script settings) to get everything running perfectly, but I’m getting there ;-)

Tonarede
                      Participant
                        @tonarede

Get the screen loaded and hit the mouse bottom and the screens disapear…User desktop mode one screen only.

Before

COM DMD

after hitting the mouse button to get the focus , DMD disapear.

SEM DMD

Friffy1
                        Participant
                          @friffy1

So I was watching a video of this table and it’s different from what I get. In my 3-screen setup I chose Option 2 for the PuP videos. I get a static backglass, great full-screen DMD, and playfield.  But in the video I was watching I see a blue background showing things like credits (coins) and score, etc.  Have I done something wrong?

BazzaLB
                          Participant
                            @bazzalb

Thanks for this table. :good:

I also think the flipper buttons react a little strange. I rarely hit, what I actually want to hit.

I set the coil ramp up to 0 and it’s a little better. My hs is something like 220 million.

And in VR the table is unfortunately unplayable for me. I turned off the real-time protection of the Defender. Thus every other VR table (CPU AMD9-3900, GeForce RTX 2080ti) works.

GOTG stutters with just one ball in the game, it’s unplayable in the multiball game.

However, the side panels also flicker extremely.

It’s a shame because the table looks good in VR. :cry:

Thats odd as I only have a 1080ti. I do have an i7 7700K@4.8 and have no performance problems with this table in VR even with the puppack running. I did go with the small version of the puppack but I doubt it would matter. As for the flickering sides, thats easily rectified by moving the sides inward slightly (1 click of the arrow key each for GOTG_SideBlades_Left and GOTG_SideBlades_right). Its caused because the VPVR does not like 2 object surfaces occupying the same space it seems as it causes flicker. I also rotated and translated them slightly for VR otherwise they looked a bit out of place. Apart from that, it works perfectly for me in a Vive Pro (which is quite good resolution)

DigitalTek.
                            Participant
                              @digitaltek-2

Awesome table. Plays great for me. Thank you for the hard work!!!

Umpa
                              Participant
                                @umpa

Pixeljunkie- I have the same issue. Did you find a fix? I have tried a few things but no luck yet.

Brew
                                Participant
                                  @brew

This looks amazing!. love the music! Thanks for all the time and effort on the Table

I am attempting to run version 3 of the display set up and everything seems fine except one of the screens is sideways. Is there a pup pack savvy person to tell what to check in my settings?

Thanks

20200815_190842

outhere
                                    @outhere
                                    MemberContributorvipModerator

This looks amazing!. love the music! Thanks for all the time and effort on the Table
                                    I am attempting to run version 3 of the display set up and everything seems fine except one of the screens is sideways. Is there a pup pack savvy person to tell what to check in my settings?
                                    Thanks

In the PinupSystem folder  — PinUpPlayerConfigDisplays.bat

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                    Hyzepher
                                    Participant
                                      @hyzepher

So I was watching a video of this table and it’s different from what I get. In my 3-screen setup I chose Option 2 for the PuP videos. I get a static backglass, great full-screen DMD, and playfield. But in the video I was watching I see a blue background showing things like credits (coins) and score, etc. Have I done something wrong?

Edit the pup pack and turn screen 5 to Force On

Brew
                                      Participant
                                        @brew

Thanks

In the PinupSystem folder — PinUpPlayerConfigDisplays.bat

thanks,  when I look at that it, everything seems to be in the right position. Looking at the gotg puppack in editor, it looks like its screen 5 (FullDMD) is sideways for me. Is there a way to change the orientation? Or am I on the wrong track?

I dont think I want to do it with PinUpPlayerConfigDisplays.bat because that would change it for every other puppack that I have

Capture

PixelJunkie
                                        Participant
                                          @pixeljunkie

Pixeljunkie- I have the same issue. Did you find a fix? I have tried a few things but no luck yet.

I’ve not been able to fix this yet.  I also posted this in a thread on the Popper Facebook group.  This is what I tried and more details on an error I tracked down in the Windows Event Viewer…

I downloaded the reduced PupPack (720P), added a line to the script to attempt to gracefully exit the table, which was suggested on the Facebook group to include Controller.stop in the table1_exit routine… but it did not seem to make a difference.  I even tried to update Windows 10 latest updates to apply patches for .Net framework, hoping an update might have been needed. I last applied updates a month ago.

I did find a common error in my event viewer, but I’m not sure what else to check. Maybe this will help. The DLL issue seems to be with VLC (which I have not touched or upgraded per the Popper Wiki).

Error info: Faulting application name: PinUpDisplay.exe, version: 1.4.5.457, time stamp: 0x5eb6fbb6
                                          Faulting module name: libdirect2d_plugin.dll, version: 2.2.8.0, time stamp: 0x3d823d5d
                                          Exception code: 0xc0000005
                                          Fault offset: 0x0000157f
                                          Faulting process id: 0x1948
                                          Faulting application start time: 0x01d673686d2a7d17
                                          Faulting application path: C:\PinUPPlayer\PinUpDisplay.exe
                                          Faulting module path: C:\PinUPPlayer\VLC\plugins\video_output\libdirect2d_plugin.dll
                                          Report Id: 3a94ac47-84b0-491a-8570-4e589aa17bd6
                                          Faulting package full name:
                                          Faulting package-relative application ID:

I’ll keep playing with it.

Brew
                                          Participant
                                            @brew

Thanks

In the PinupSystem folder — PinUpPlayerConfigDisplays.bat

thanks, when I look at that it, everything seems to be in the right position. Looking at the gotg puppack in editor, it looks like its screen 5 (FullDMD) is sideways for me. Is there a way to change the orientation? Or am I on the wrong track?

I dont think I want to do it with PinUpPlayerConfigDisplays.bat because that would change it for every other puppack that I have

Capture

Nevermind, you were right to look there. The “apron/fulldmd” screen was under the playfield and rotated 90 degrees. thanks for the help! :wacko:

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 549 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?