Guardians Of The Galaxy

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 549 total)
  • Author
    knightware
    Participant
      @knightware

wow!! I can’t believe you  talented generous people. Thankyou so much. This is beyond amazing. I admit I had my doubts and a little trouble installing it and getting it to run… But your instructions were perfect. Thankyou

DeathInc
      Participant
        @deathincclan

Thanks for the great Table!!

Was their an update??  It says updated on 8-16?

Thanks again!!

pincab91
        Participant
          @pincab91

Hi Team,

Small problem that I go back to the Gamora mission. At the end of the mission the ball hangs and the table freezes to then let the script appear with a problem line 8356:
          “if value = 0 then”
          Hoping to have brought a little help to the developer (if the problem has not already been raised) and again a big thank you for this magnificent and titanic work.

djinfinity907
          Participant
            @djinfinity907

Scroll back a page or two there’s a fix for it

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Tom
            Participant
              @armyaviation
              MemberContributor

I also see different tables popping up on VPB homepage and that usually means an update.  Make sure if you are updating this table you label it and post in the Changelog  tab.  For the table you should update the version number in the script and the info tab of vpx.  Just helps keep track of things.  Thanks

Bladeof
              Participant
                @bladeof

@daphishbowl, Thank You for this table. I play it using Ultradmd mode, during game when pressing and holding a flipper in the up position or to cradle a ball, if held in up position for 6 seconds the table crashes back to script with the following error.

Line 13080  Object doesn’t support this property or method: ‘PuPlayer.playlistplayex’

elvinu
                Participant
                  @elvinu

I’m a desktop user (single screen). Has anyone out there made the pup-pack work on desktop?

I’m also a single screen user.  I’m assuming you’ve already followed TerryRed’s detailed videos and instructions on how to setup puppacks.

That being said, I’m not sure if I have your fix below but maybe it’ll get you and others closer to playing this AWESOME table!!!

I’m not including the plunger adjustment and the script change (If value&””=”0″ then) here since I’m assuming those will be fixed in an update:

My single screen looks like this:

Guardians OTG Daphishbowl v1.0.0

Here’s some screenshots that I hope helps you out:

Guardians OTG Daphishbowl v1.0.0 a

Guardians OTG Daphishbowl v1.0.0 c

Guardians OTG Daphishbowl v1.0.0 d

Guardians OTG Daphishbowl v1.0.0 e

Guardians OTG Daphishbowl v1.0.0 f

force10wind
                  Participant
                    @force10wind

Wow! Way to go for your first table! I’ve played the real table and this looks and plays very close to the real thing. Some small tweaks to do with the DMD and topper but its a minor detail as this is a masterpiece of work.

Thank you very much for all the hard work that went into this and for sharing it.

Regards

Heinz

Pinbolt
                    Participant
                      @pinbolt

@elvinu:

Thanks for your single DT User instructions.

All the PuP things are in the background not on the table display.

GotG2GotG1

Any idea what is wrong?

I make all the things on your pictures without “making the pupinit.bat.”  I will write this bat and will start this or not?.

regards

Pinbolt

elvinu
                      Participant
                        @elvinu

Any idea what is wrong?

If you’ve followed all of TerryRed’s instructions (https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/pup-packs-on-top-use-pup-packs-on-a-single-screen-desktop-view-fp-vpx-fx3-etc/) then I don’t know how to fix your current issue.

If you haven’t, then this comes to mind:

Capture

But I’m guessing you’ve already done this months ago and you’re in one of those “all of the others tables with pup-packs work but this one doesn’t” situations.

I’m fairly new to all of this (less than a year).  Hopefully a moderator or someone more seasoned can help you out from this point on.

Good luck, don’t give up, and help others when you can.

daphishbowl
                        Participant
                          @daphishbowl

Thanks for the great Table!!

Was their an update?? It says updated on 8-16?

Thanks again!!

Sorry no update yet I just added better documentation to the info screens but I didnt know it would trigger a real change since I didnt change the file.  Thanks for pointing that out, I will add a change comment next time.

daphishbowl
                          Participant
                            @daphishbowl

@daphishbowl, Thank You for this table. I play it using Ultradmd mode, during game when pressing and holding a flipper in the up position or to cradle a ball, if held in up position for 6 seconds the table crashes back to script with the following error.

Line 13080 Object doesn’t support this property or method: ‘PuPlayer.playlistplayex’

Thanks for posting.   Updated the code so it will be fixed in next release.

htamas
                            Participant
                              @htamas

Really great ! Just one Thing, i have big Text in the Playfield, tried with some Settings, but there are also 3 different .bat Files for Change something ?

I only have 2 Screens, PF 1920 and BG 1280 …

IMG_20200814_142756

@STAT and others having similar problems with PUP screen setup: Ensure that you have version 1.4.5 of PUP and you run the screen setup to verify that your screens are at the proper position.

Stefan, I think in your case you’d need to select full screen LCD DMD in the script and check if the Apron/FullDMD is indeed at the right position in the setup. I’m a 3-screen user though, so not sure about your 2-screen setup, but my experience is that as long as your screens are showing up correctly in PinUp Player Display -> Configure Screens, they will be also OK during gameplay.

htamas
                              Participant
                                @htamas

As so many others said before me, this is a stunning release, especially for someone coding his first table. I’m amazed how talented you are, and thanks so much for sharing this gem.

If I can have one thing to criticize, that would be the flipper physics… someone posted earlier that making shots is difficult, which is generally OK, but I also feel that the shots off the flippers is sometimes a little strange. I see that nFozzy flippers are part of the script but still, I have a hard time making several shots, like the GROOT one and also others. Cannot quite tell you what, but something seems to be off, especially towards the tip of the flippers. By far not as bad, but it reminds me a tiny little bit of Future Pinball flipper shots.

Also, I can easily make the right hand ramp shot with my right flipper backhanded. I only played the real table once, and I don’t remember if that was possible, but I’m not sure this is correct. Some flipper shots seem to be too strong.

Someone who knows the real deal very well please chime in whether the flipper physics are right…

kds70
                                Participant
                                  @kds70

If I can have one thing to criticize, that would be the flipper physics… someone posted earlier that making shots is difficult, which is generally OK, but I also feel that the shots off the flippers is sometimes a little strange.

Thank you you´ve written my experiences … feeling the same.

I think you can try to set:

Const AlternatePhysics = 0 to 1 at the beginning of script settings. as is see it activates

this section:

Sub FlipperMPT3K(Flipper)
                                  Flipper.Strength = 2250
                                  Flipper.Elasticity = 0.76
                                  Flipper.ElasticityFalloff = 0.2
                                  Flipper.Friction = 0.75
                                  Flipper.Return=0.1
                                  Flipper.RampUp=0
                                  Flipper.EOSTorque=0.75
                                  End Sub

and it plays “more vpx standard”.

Allover thanks for this nice table release; it´s an amazing work aof all involved :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

karlson18
                                  Participant
                                    @karlson18

hi,

Incredible nice job well done.

Two questions

Is it posible to use pinup for the videos on backglas and scoring on pin2dmd?

What about dof will it work?

Thank you for your hard work and sharing the result :good:

Greetings

Kalle

joebagodonuts
                                    Participant
                                      @joebagodonuts

Fantastic work on a beautiful table – THANKS!

I do have a minor issue and although I’ve seen a couple of others report this, I haven’t been able to figure out a solution.  I have a 3-screen cabinet with a “slim” 1280 x 720 LCD DMD.  I’m using the “PuPDMDDriverType=0” LCD DMD option on line 39 of the script and I’ve run the Option 3 .bat file for “SlimLCD-DMD.”

The text displayed on my LCD DMD seems too large and sometimes extends past the borders of the display.  I’ve attached a picture for reference.  I’m running PinUp 1.4.5 and have many other tables running PUPPacks that don’t have this issue.  To be honest, I don’t look at the LCD-DMD much, but figured I might as well try to get it to display properly.   Any help would be much appreciated!

GOTG DMD

outhere
                                        @outhere
                                        MemberContributorvipModerator

Fantastic work on a beautiful table – THANKS!
                                        I do have a minor issue and although I’ve seen a couple of others report this, I haven’t been able to figure out a solution. I have a 3-screen cabinet with a “slim” 1280 x 720 LCD DMD. I’m using the “PuPDMDDriverType=0” LCD DMD option on line 39 of the script and I’ve run the Option 3 .bat file for “SlimLCD-DMD.”
                                        The text displayed on my LCD DMD seems too large and sometimes extends past the borders of the display. I’ve attached a picture for reference. I’m running PinUp 1.4.5 and have many other tables running PUPPacks that don’t have this issue. To be honest, I don’t look at the LCD-DMD much, but figured I might as well try to get it to display properly. Any help would be much appreciated!

Watch Video  — https://youtu.be/efW9k2X4m9Q

outhere
                                          @outhere
                                          MemberContributorvipModerator

hi,
                                          Incredible nice job well done.
                                          Two questions
                                          Is it posible to use pinup for the videos on backglas and scoring on pin2dmd?
                                          What about dof will it work?
                                          Thank you for your hard work and sharing the result :good:
                                          Greetings
                                          Kalle

DOF  is Working  ( Make sure you update the files of the DOF web Site )
                                          Pin2DMD Adjust this line in the Table Script
                                          dim PuPDMDDriverType: PuPDMDDriverType=1 ' 0=LCD DMD, 1=RealDMD (For FULLDMD use the batch scripts in the pup pack)

karlson18
                                          Participant
                                            @karlson18

yes of course pin2dmd work but the only pindmd and direct.b2s work not the videos from pinup.

Thank you very much for thx reply

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 549 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?