Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 478 total)
  • Author
    sale
    Participant
    @starac
    • Dmd resize no solution. Please help
    Attachments:
    outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator
    • Dmd resize no solution. Please help

More info would be nice
    Is your  LCD set to  4:1 ?

skaman
    Participant
    @skaman

Anybody else got the problem where the ball gets stuck next to groot on the left side like behind the ramp?

marie
    Participant
    @marie

Nice! Thanks for this nice table :rose:

I installed it and it was running out of the box with the clear installation information.

Just one question: I also read something about the a smaller sized PUPPack:  GOTG-1.0.0-PupPackReduced.zip. I was unable to find this file for DL Any ideas?

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by marie.
    daphishbowl
    Participant
    @daphishbowl

Anybody else got the problem where the ball gets stuck next to groot on the left side like behind the ramp?

Any chance you can post a pic?

GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

Thanks for the quick update.

G

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by GuruChoc.
    Slydog43
    Participant
    @slydog43

I have no DMD on 1.0.1.  Not sure If i put that no dmd script somewhere.   What was that called again?

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

Thanks for the update, looking forward to trying it out when I get back home tomorrow night !

Kabs
    Participant
    @kabs

Thank you for this Table, the added OSB feature makes it a little more fun watching others scores. Great job!!

tagi3d
    Participant
    @tagi3d

Amazing table and your first too? inspired to try creating one. Thank you for all the work.

I’m now on 1.0.1 pup and vpx…

and unfortunately one bug still to report…on the pinup pinball system FB page there’s a number of us who after playing the table and then exiting can then no longer launch pup based tables correctly from pinup menu. this only happens after launching and playing gotg the first time and is somewhat random.

if you exit during play its more likely to break things than just exit straight after launch. There is also no evidence of a crash or anything like that.

eg

1 load gotg from pinup menu

2 play and exit mid game

3 relaunch gotg from pinup menu

4 table loads but no backglass or dmd loads (and this remains same for all other pup based tables loaded this way)

only way to fix this is to exit menu to desktop completely and then reload pinup menu.

ive tried changing most script settings in the vpx eg with real dmd settings on or off and its the same outcome, and also played with the pup editor a bit too but still no luck.

I should add playing straight from vpx works fine and no issue on second load.

Posting here in case it helps or if others have similar issue.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by tagi3d.
    Azra
    Participant
    @azra

Hi again, I fixed the issue installing b2server..

I have two other problems, I am using the UltraDMD option, but I cannot see it in front (I am using only one screen and the play field is using all the space), and  I can’t rotate it.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance :bye:

zubial
    Participant
    @zubial

The ultimate table. Thank you.

Rajo Joey
    Participant
    @joey2001

Thanks for the update. :good:

bietekwiet
    Participant
    @bietekwiet

Thanks for the update to this wonderful table!

I tried the experimental Physics setting (=1) in the script and my first feeling is that it already feels more predictable.(But I am aware how biased a first impression on physics can be)

andrej
    Participant
    @andros

i have a problem with this table pup pack not working.when  i update  a windows  any help?

skaman
    Participant
    @skaman

It happened right after the immolation sequence or something like that. After I nudge the table then it goes behind the ramp.

EDIT:So it happened to me again but it doesn’t seem to be because of the immolation sequence I think it might have to be because I modified the flippers a bit too much and maybe they hit the ball too hard and it goes inside the mouth and then it gets stuck behind.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by skaman.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by skaman.
    Attachments:
    bushav
    Participant
    @bushav

Great table. Ran good on first try. I’m using three screen with LCD DMD. Thanks for update. I’ve adjusted callback volume to equal music via script options and it’s more understandable.

With updated version and maybe original version I just noticed

1. Credits don’t show on DMD PUP. If I run two screen setup with ULTRA DMD I see credits on ULTRA DMD.

2. When I receive free game credits are not advanced. I always have to add coin to enable start.

These are very minor points. Adding coins is no big deal. Thanks for a beautiful table and perfect use of PUP technology!

bushav
    Participant
    @bushav

Hi again, I fixed the issue installing b2server..

I have two other problems, I am using the UltraDMD option, but I cannot see it in front (I am using only one screen and the play field is using all the space), and  I can’t rotate it.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

This is a complicated table for single screen!  But it’s probably doable. Do you have Ultra DMD configured to display where you desire?  It is installed with the all in one installer but you still have to position it properly. You can drag it or adjust coordinates in config file in XDMD folder. Also ULTRA DMD requires a GOTG ULTRA folder to be place in c-visual pinball-tables. It’s in the download pack for GOTG.

If ULTRA DMD can be seen by using ALT/TAB then it is playing under playfield and you are having a focus issue. This could be caused by unnecessarily running in force full screen which would only allow the playfield to occupy the primary position on your monitor. Force full screen is found in the video options of VPX editor. I don’t use that option but some users report needing it I think sometimes this need is caused by users selection “use as administrator” for some of their plugins or VPX. I find it best to not select “use as administrator “ and not select “force full screen”. Nowadays the developers are coordinating much better to create plugins that play nicely with VPX.

I hope you get it working.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by bushav.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by bushav.
    djinfinity907
    Participant
    @djinfinity907

Another option is FlexDMD. I prefer that over Ultra. https://github.com/vbousquet/flexdmd/releases/tag/1.0.0

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

More info on FlexDMD —  https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/cant-create-object-ultradmd-dmdobject-windows-10/?view=all#post-194336

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 478 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW