Guardians Of The Galaxy

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 549 total)
  • Author
    flpennstater
    Participant
      @flpennstater

I’m using the 1.45 of popper and the latest pinballx.  If i launch the table outside of pinball x I get no puppack.  If I launch in Pinballx I get the puppack, but when exiting the game the puppack keeps playing until i go into task manager and end the task.  This is weird as usually it the opposite where popper doesn’t work IN pinballx.

pinking00
      Participant
        @pinking00

Hello,

really great table, a real pleasure to play, only some small findings:

@bushav
        : here no issues with 3 screen-setup with lcd-dmd, eveything good. Within pinballx and without.

• after getting mutliplier 2* there is the possibilty to get 3* with hitting the correct ramp. After doing this comment says 3* mutliplier is activated but at the end bonus is not multiplied, it is set back to 1*. I can’t remeber one single ball/game where i got more than 2* multiplier.
        • Yondu-mission doesn’t finish correctly. Sometimes the couter even goes to -1 or -2 but mission is not counted as completed.
        • On the original table you can switch with the flipper-buttons through the menu during attract mode. For example you can scroll through the high-scores (left=back, right=forward) and credits. Would be a nice feature.

But over all a really godd playable table!

Thanks
        pinking

Azra
        Participant
          @azra

Hi again, I fixed the issue installing b2server..

I have two other problems, I am using the UltraDMD option, but I cannot see it in front (I am using only one screen and the play field is using all the space), and I can’t rotate it.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

This is a complicated table for single screen! But it’s probably doable. Do you have Ultra DMD configured to display where you desire? It is installed with the all in one installer but you still have to position it properly. You can drag it or adjust coordinates in config file in XDMD folder. Also ULTRA DMD requires a GOTG ULTRA folder to be place in c-visual pinball-tables. It’s in the download pack for GOTG.

If ULTRA DMD can be seen by using ALT/TAB then it is playing under playfield and you are having a focus issue. This could be caused by unnecessarily running in force full screen which would only allow the playfield to occupy the primary position on your monitor. Force full screen is found in the video options of VPX editor. I don’t use that option but some users report needing it I think sometimes this need is caused by users selection “use as administrator” for some of their plugins or VPX. I find it best to not select “use as administrator “ and not select “force full screen”. Nowadays the developers are coordinating much better to create plugins that play nicely with VPX.

I hope you get it working.

Hi again!  It works fine now. Thank you very much, The only question I have now is if its possible rotate the DMD. I know that in the traditional VPinMAMEDMD its posible adding a line int he script in the table, But I don’t know if its posible in UltraDMD.

Thank you very much for your tips.

sale
          Participant
            @starac

All table ok,frenzy 1.8.0 but Gog no

lcd 1280/768 16/9

Do I have to redo all the tables to make this one work?
            Whether they have special parameters I do not understand ace in this new area

sale
            Participant
              @starac
              • Dmd resize no solution. Please help

More info would be nice

Is your LCD set to 4:1 ?

lcd 1280/768 16/9

outhere
                @outhere
                MemberContributorvipModerator

lcd 1280/768 16/9

Try this for this game – https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pinup_pack_layout

GuruChoc
                Participant
                  @guruchoc
                  • Yondu-mission doesn’t finish correctly. Sometimes the counter even goes to -1 or -2 but mission is not counted as completed.

I can confirm this also, been in the negative many times and not finishing the mission.

Everything else I had noticed not working before seems to have been fixed now, many thanks.

G

Caddy79
                  Participant
                    @caddy79

Hello,

many thanks for this perfect table. Really like the original. Good job. :good:

Can someone send me a screenshot of the script where i can see exactly where i have to insert my osbkey and osbid? I have already tried everything possible. Unfortunately i always get an error in the script reported.

many thanks :-)

Erzak
                    Participant
                      @erzak

Having trouble with the DMD in GOTG 1.0.1. I have a PinDMDv3. If I leave line 45 set to 0 (LCD DMD), then the game launches and I see a screen with video, etc. superimposed on my backglass, but nothing on the DMD itself. If I change it to 1 (RealDMD), then I get this error:

Line 12261
                      Object doesn’t support this property or method: ‘PUPDMDObject.DMDPuPMirror’

I’ve checked that my PUPPlayer is at v 1.4.5. My understanding is that the batch files in the PUP directory are for people who have a separate LCD screen set being used as a DMD, or do I need to run one of those? Also not seeing anything on my Topper screen.

Thanks!

Josh Milne
                      Participant
                        @jm

Hello,

many thanks for this perfect table. Really like the original. Good job. :good:

Can someone send me a screenshot of the script where i can see exactly where i have to insert my osbkey and osbid? I have already tried everything possible. Unfortunately i always get an error in the script reported.

many thanks :-)

I looked for a while too, but couldn’t find it. I then stumbled upon this info from the orbital site: https://docs.orbitalpin.com/vpx-user-settings

You only have to create a obs.vbs script file and put it in your scripts folder in your VisualPinball folder. I just downloaded the obs.vbs file from the link above, edited it with notepad to put my login and api key, renamed it obs.vbs and put it in the scripts folder. You also have to enable the orbital scoreboard in the table script (line 34) it’s default is 0, you have to change it to 1 or 2.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                        TNT2
                        Participant
                          @tnt2

Thanks for the update!

TerryRed
                            @terryred
                            MemberContributorModerator

For all 4:3 / 5:4 ratio (1024×768, 1280×1024) backglass monitor users, there is a new pup-pack option to use (in the updated pup-pack).

Run the Option 4 BAT in the pup-pack folder. Then run the pup-pack editor and click “Configure Display/Positions” to use “quick position” to set your pup “Game Select” display on the backglass. This pup-pack option uses Game Select (6) as a reference for CustomPos to setup the BG, FullDMD, and Speaker panel image automatically for you guys specifically. I’m not sure if this was mentioned or updated in install instructions, but this is how PinEvent tables that use that option work as well.

GuruChoc
                            Participant
                              @guruchoc

Couple of things to note from playing 1.0.1

• When the ball is trapped on the right flipper it sometimes starts moving by itself up the flipper, when you drop the flipper the ball hangs about 1/4 inch off the flipper bat for a while before dropping back onto the flipper.
                              • Ball stuck in left hand corner on furthest left in lane, had it stick the first time tonight after 140+ games.
                              • Immolation Initiative does not get given for getting half way through Pod Chase unless you use Hedron to get one of the segments.
                              • Star Lord scoop will not give progress towards Quill’s Quest when you shoot it in the hole, all other targets with a solid or flashing yellow light while in QQ mode gives credit.
                              • I have had multiple balls go down either out lane and be past half of the ball of the way down and then miraculously reverse and come back into the in lanes.
                              • The ball starts counting down your bonuses a lot of the time when the ball has barely passed the flippers, it hasn’t even disappeared into the apron yet.

I’m just trying to play single modes through to check each one for you :)

That is all I have noticed for now. Keep up the great work.

G

PLA84
                              Participant
                                @pla84

INCRedible JOB on the table thank you so much. I’m really havin fun. But if i mind something that i miss …

I’m missin video for ‘Headron inforcer when is lit” and i don’t see a jackpots animation when it’s GROOT multiball or Sweet Cherry’s poppin on screen when it’s in Cherry bomb mode . and i dont know if it count it at all for score.

And that’s ll folks, rest its perfect.

ginox
                                Participant
                                  @ginox

AIUTO funziona tutto  poi  appena inizia  scompaiono  i dmd pun pack  ( il table fuziona )versione 1.1

Attachments:
                                  Bladeof
                                  Participant
                                    @bladeof

@daphishbowl, I had to chime back in to say Thank You for the updates. I upgraded from using Ultra to PUP to get the full real table experience and WOW what an awesome ride.

Just wanted to let you and your team know that the work and time that you guys have put into bring this to the community is very much appreciated. :good:

starcommand79
                                    Participant
                                      @starcommand79

Awesome. Did anyone figure out how to change the font size for the DMD ? I have a smaller screen and it’s way too big.

Star Command

NailBuster
                                        @nailbuster
                                        ModeratorMember

Awesome. Did anyone figure out how to change the font size for the DMD ? I have a smaller screen and it’s way too big.

its easy now to change all font sizes at once.

top of table script has two variables for font-scaling in latest version.   setting it to 0.6 would make the font 60% of ‘default’ size.

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                        daphishbowl
                                        Participant
                                          @daphishbowl

• When the ball is trapped on the right flipper it sometimes starts moving by itself up the flipper, when you drop the flipper the ball hangs about 1/4 inch off the flipper bat for a while before dropping back onto the flipper.
                                          • Ball stuck in left hand corner on furthest left in lane, had it stick the first time tonight after 140+ games.
                                          • Immolation Initiative does not get given for getting half way through Pod Chase unless you use Hedron to get one of the segments.
                                          • Star Lord scoop will not give progress towards Quill’s Quest when you shoot it in the hole, all other targets with a solid or flashing yellow light while in QQ mode gives credit.
                                          • I have had multiple balls go down either out lane and be past half of the ball of the way down and then miraculously reverse and come back into the in lanes.
                                          • The ball starts counting down your bonuses a lot of the time when the ball has barely passed the flippers, it hasn’t even disappeared into the apron yet.

G

Great comments and testing man!  Really appreciate the detailed list.

The Loafer
                                          Participant
                                            @theloafer

G

Great comments and testing man! Really appreciate the detailed list.

Hi,

Just a thought the ball on the flipper thing (and possibly the ball going up the outlanes), this may be due to an uncalibrated nudging board or controller plugged in.  I have not tested 1.01 but for example I had an issue on version 1.00 where the ball would hit the left flipper/outlane post and would kind of act weird then would go through. I saw a few other issues as well.  I shut down the cab for a while (other things to do) and when I retried, all issues were gone.

@GuruChoc
                                            :  By any chance do you have a nudging board or controller plugged in?  Sometimes if the pincab is on for a long time, heat buildup can throw off the nudging board calibration a bit.  Ensure you retry later and see if it still occurs.  Excellent bug report btw!

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 549 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?