Guardians Of The Galaxy

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 549 total)
  • Author
    GuruChoc
    Participant
      @guruchoc

@daphishbowl
      not sure if you have watched this but Bowen explains a lot on the way modes and multipliers should work. G Lol..Yeah I watched that like 100 times..I think I can quote the intro from memory. Is there something with modes and multipliers that seem wrong?

I think some of the multipliers don’t activate sometimes, but it could just be me :) I’ll play some more games on the weekend and see.

G

GuruChoc
      Participant
        @guruchoc

Hi, how to activate the orbital scoreboard please ?

Answered earlier in this thread.

but go here https://docs.orbitalpin.com/vpx-user-settings, create a .vbs for yourself, stick in scripts directory, away you go.

G

Mick_03
        Participant
          @razorg

Hi, how to activate the orbital scoreboard please ?

Answered earlier in this thread.

but go here https://docs.orbitalpin.com/vpx-user-settings, create a .vbs for yourself, stick in scripts directory, away you go.

G

Thanks ;-)

pittyh
          Participant
            @pittyh

Great table, i’m having trouble with pups staying on top, just like lots of others here.

tried everything, but as soon as the table is in the foreground, the other windows go to the back.

A few times i have made them stay on top, but always goes back to behaving badly :(

I guess the real solution is to have a screen for every pup, working on it heh.

jh798268
            Participant
              @jh798268

I got GOTG-1.0.1-PupPack to work in the editor with some pup editor tweaks but not the latest Pinup Popper 4.5 (So this seems to be a Pinup Popper problem) – Full cab 3 separate screens – can’t get the correct screens in front to choose play mode on back-glass and the videos on BG tried everything like other posters. Any solutions to this? Can someone post a screenshot of a working Pup Pack editor for a 3 screen cab and using Pinup Popper 4.5? (Terry? David?, anyone else?). Thank you.

GuruChoc
              Participant
                @guruchoc

@daphishbowl I notice all the scores going up on Orbital still show 1.00 even with the new 1.0.1 code, I guess it can’t read the two decimal places in the code release number.

G

TerryRed
                  @terryred
                  MemberContributorModerator

Great table, i’m having trouble with pups staying on top, just like lots of others here.

tried everything, but as soon as the table is in the foreground, the other windows go to the back.

A few times i have made them stay on top, but always goes back to behaving badly :(

I guess the real solution is to have a screen for every pup, working on it heh.

Well… you didn’t try “everything”…. like read my posts on how to make it work in this topic, and also on the PPOT topic….

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/pup-packs-on-top-how-to-use-pup-packs-with-vpx-fp-fx3-and-more-on-a-single-screen-desktop-view/page/2/#post-198202

jh798268
                  Participant
                    @jh798268

I’m having the same issue as pittyh but for a 3 screen cab as posted above.

daphishbowl
                    Participant
                      @daphishbowl

@daphishbowl I notice all the scores going up on Orbital still show 1.0o even with the new 1.0.1 code, I guess it can’t read the two decimal places in the code release number.

G

Yeah orbital only likes x.y so I drop last number (patch/revision) off

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      Balutito
                      Participant
                        @balutito

HI, nice Job

Can you do it without Pinup ?

Thank you very much.

jh798268
                        Participant
                          @jh798268

@daphishbowl unbelievable table! I have one issue. The table runs great from the VPX editior but not so much from Pinup Popper 4.5. The splash screen is hiding other screens behind it like the mode choose and pup videos. I’m using a 3 screen cab using pinup popper 4.5? Do you have a pup pack editor example I can compare to that works with Pinup Popper? Below are some pics of it working from the VPX editor and the other not working with Pinup Popper 4.5.

Attachments:
                          bushav
                          Participant
                            @bushav

If the rocket kicker is spitting the ball back too fast to see you can change the following

line 10809.   RocketKicker Kick 145,25

It still spits it back forcefully but now I can see it!

Mysteryman05
                            Participant
                              @mysteryman05

Hi. Looking for how to stop the default pinup popper full dmd covering and hiding the guardians one.

A similar thing also happens with Jaws.  Any help is greatly appreciated – thanks.

bushav
                              Participant
                                @bushav

If you open table in pinup editor you can turn off individual components.

outhere
                                  @outhere
                                  MemberContributorvipModerator

Hi. Looking for how to stop the default pinup popper full dmd covering and hiding the guardians one.
                                  A similar thing also happens with Jaws. Any help is greatly appreciated – thanks.

Maybe this will help – https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pinup_pack_layout

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                  kidloco
                                  Participant
                                    @kidloco

Hello, I set up the table the guardians of the galaxy everything works perfectly. I use PInpopper as Frontend. Unfortunately when I leave the table and want to start another table with a pupack it doesn’t work anymore. Nothing is displayed on the backglass anymore. I have to reboot and it works again. If I restart the guards table again the problem reappears? Would you have solutions please..

if I bypass the front end and open in vpx it’s ok ! What can I do please ?

outhere
                                      @outhere
                                      MemberContributorvipModerator

Hello, I set up the table the guardians of the galaxy everything works perfectly. I use PInpopper as Frontend. Unfortunately when I leave the table and want to start another table with a pupack it doesn’t work anymore. Nothing is displayed on the backglass anymore. I have to reboot and it works again. If I restart the guards table again the problem reappears? Would you have solutions please..
                                      if I bypass the front end and open in vpx it’s ok ! What can I do please ?

Answer you’re looking for maybe in a topic, You are not the 1st one having this issue
                                      if you Go to task manager you will see that Pupcontrol is still running for some reason
                                      See    ====== UPDATE ======
                                      https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=getting_started

rickhaye
                                      Participant
                                        @rickhaye

Hello, I’m running the table with 3 screens and using full dmd option. Everything runs fine in VPX but when I run the table thru popper, I can’t get the full dmd to show up. I only get the playfield and backglass but no full dmd, any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Mysteryman05
                                        Participant
                                          @mysteryman05

Excellent thanks, sounds like this should sort it out.  Will try it out tonight.

waltiti
                                          Participant
                                            @waltiti

Hi great table, popup works great , but how to deactivate b2s backglass on the scrip, is loading a flintstones BG form 1, weird, and the dmd also pop up, I have 1.8 frezze, when  I press F1, pinmame menu dont come up, to deactivate dmd ?

please advice

waltiti

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 549 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?