Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 478 total)
  • Author
    GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

Any chance of an update to the rules coming shortly ? Loving playing this and scoring well, will be much better with the few rule tweaks.

G

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Relax. It is not easy to code this stuff manually.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

Relax. It is not easy to code this stuff manually.

I know, just crossing the fingers of a release soon, such a fun table to play.

G

Thalamus
    @thalamus

Yeah. Well. I recommend the following then. Stop playing it – save it for the update, that way it is more fresh and not something you’ve gotten bored of when the update is released. There should be enough of great tables to play meanwhile. I do that sometime myself, maybe for other reason though. NBA pr. example. I left it alone until I had studied the rules. To me, playing without having a goal is boring and well, yes, if there is issues with the coding, it is of course unfortunate, but, I could either fix it myself ( which I won’t be able to here ) or hope for an update sometime down the line.

alulabxxx
    Participant
    @alulabxxx

Question: in the 3 screen mode, there is a way to show the credits number?
    I don’t see how many credits i insert with this mode =(
    I only ear the coinfx but on screen there is nothing for the credits.

tnx

marlus
    Participant
    @marlus

PARABÉNS PELO TRABALHO, FANTÁSTICO

GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

Yeah. Well. I recommend the following then. Stop playing it

Yes, but I never play it in the arcades, I hated the game before this and now I have found some love for it, can’t wait to play it IRL again, I need more practice with some perfect rules.

Nothing new has tickled my fancy lately, maybe go back to trying to get to #fiveyearmission.

G

jh798268
    Participant
    @jh798268

I got it working in popper finally, although there is a slight delay when it pops up after the playfield. Be able to game it tonight.

Draxonic
    Participant
    @draxonic

Nice work on the table. It’s quite impressive. That Rocket and right hand scoop are pretty dangerous, huh?

Anyone else had what sounds like audio from the Transformers table playing in the background?

Kaszi46
    Participant
    @kaszi46

Hi, is anyone have a problem with the sound? The music in mine is way too loud compared to the other sounds(callouts, mechanical noises etc). Basically cant hear anything but the music. Any tips?

thx

Ant a big thanks for the author, i still cant believe this table is released on vpx! I hope more coming

Thalamus
    @thalamus

@kaszi46 : Look at the script and adjust those “issues” of yours.

GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

noice :0

G

Jesperpark
    Participant
    @jesperpark

I just finally found the time to play GOTG

I have to say it’s a very smooth table, and I love the Pinup video Integrations into this game

Great job everyone!! :rose:

L0stS0ul
    Participant
    @l0sts0ul

I’ve played the real machine a number of times in tournaments but never really gave it any time to learn the rules or what. Pretty much shoot for groot until you get multiball and that’s enough to get through early rounds of a tournament (same strategy for metallica btw which the layout reminds me heavily of). Now that I’ve got it on the virtual machine my son is pressuring me hard to buy the real one as he’s really enjoying it. Was going to buy a BSD but now rethinking thanks to this effort.

GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

I’ve played the real machine a number of times in tournaments but never really gave it any time to learn the rules or what.

Same for me, hated it in tournaments and never put money into it on location. Now I have played this I am loving it, can’t wait to play it again on site somewhere.

G

tabascoman77
    Participant
    @tabascoman77

This table is absolutely amazing. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think it would be possible to play a modern Stern on VPX in the near future.

I haven’t been this excited to play a table since MPC released Ghostbusters using the the PBA rom.

Thank you to everyone who pulled this off.

@TerryRed
    – Thanks for the instructions on how to get this running on a single screen desktop. I was pulling my hair out. It still has some issues (as you stated) and I constantly have to check my Task Manager to see if PUP is still running after I quit. It’s like PuP Player get stuck and won’t quit correctly so when you restart VPX and try to play another PUP table, you can’t.

BrandonLaw
    Participant
    @brandonlaw

This is more of I believe a PuP focus issue (I have no Admin set on any PuP files,) but using GoG to demonstrate.  Any ideas why PuP blanks out if there isn’t anything being triggered?  Here is a video of what I mean:

GoG in attract mode.

(Vid may be stuck in 480 but you get the idea)

Does this during gameplay as well and drives me nuts.  Figured I’d finally ask.  Thanks in advance!

I am an idiot.  Go ahead…laugh.  I did.

idiot

"Fuck this game. I love it."

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by BrandonLaw.
    The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

Wow that’s quite the update thanks !  Busy doing Astro photography (Mars is a beauty) but will download and try this tomorrow .  What a list of fixes and additions to your already stellar release

GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

TYVM, I’ll give it a whirl this arvo.

G

BazzaLB
    Participant
    @bazzalb

nvm

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by BazzaLB.
Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 478 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW