Guardians Of The Galaxy

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 549 total)
  • Author
    jaydee
    Participant
      @jaydee

I have the same problem with the flashing real DMD via ULTRA DMD with the new version. Must be related to the attract mode on the DMD :-(

In the 1.0.1 version the DMD still worked fine for me with the same settings.

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

I have the same problem with the flashing real DMD via ULTRA DMD with the new version. Must be related to the attract mode on the DMD :-(
        In the 1.0.1 version the DMD still worked fine for me with the same settings.

@alcadroid
           @jaydee
        Are you using ULTRADMD  Or FlexDMD?

jaydee
        Participant
          @jaydee

I’m using FlexDMD. This is a point that I haven’t tested yet … I’ll turn off FlexDMD and keep testing it!

outhere
            @outhere

Using ULTRADMD it works fine
            With flexDMD the DMD flashes using Freezy ( Using The dll file from Freezy 1.71 the game crashers)
            I have a real DMD – Pin2DMD  and if I use lucky1’s dll file with FlexDMD it works

xphilou29
            Participant
              @xphilou29

really wonderful! each update is getting better. I just changed the POV settings in this update to removethe trigger button from the bottom of the playfield + borders that were not in previous release.

Many thanks again to the full team behind this

jamosb
              Participant
                @jamosb

Wow great graphics brought my i7 gtx 960m t0 its knees though on video playback stutter and freezing video in desktop mode.

I have to have exclusive fullscreen off right for this to work else the videos play behind my fullscreen?

karlson18
                Participant
                  @karlson18

Hey,

found a little bug when i got an highscore and give in my letters there is the letter H on the DMD an the letter K on the Backglas,  not worth talking about just an information. You can see on the picture. Very nice table like it very much on of my favourites.

Greetings

Karlson

Capp
                  Participant
                    @capp

I have an issue with pupdisplays not closing out when i finish playing this table.    I have tried to work around on page 24 and it doesnt fix this issue.

Have the latest pinup player etc.

It messes up the other pup tables after i play gotg.       all other tables close out fine prior to playing gotg.

any help would be appreciated

The Loafer
                    Participant
                      @theloafer

A lot of tables need you to quit VP COMPLETELY before loading another table, so recommendation is to quit VP completely and doing so should quit the PUP stuff too.

outhere
                        @outhere

I have an issue with pupdisplays not closing out when i finish playing this table. I have tried to work around on page 24 and it doesnt fix this issue.
                        Have the latest pinup player etc.
                        It messes up the other pup tables after i play gotg. all other tables close out fine prior to playing gotg.
                        any help would be appreciated

@capp

You may have to do this like I had to — https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2/page/24/#post-202479

Capp
                        Participant
                          @capp

@outhere    as stated mate,  already tried that,  as well as the alt pinupdisplay.dll  on nailbusters page.

only happens with gotg   and no other pup table.

DeathInc
                          Participant
                            @deathincclan

Hi, thanks for the updates. But I am still getting errors with or without pinballX as the frontend.

I get the cannot find “pupwinpos.exe” with out pinball X and before the table even starts.

And if I use PinballX frontend I get both errors below. The memory one I have since V1.0.

IMG_3503

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hey Everyone, this crazy memory error came back again after I upgraded to 1.2.1. I think I finally figured it out.  Nothing changed on my Pup Player. So it was driving me crazy.

I can’t explain why this fixed it, but it did.  Instead of running the Pup Pack option bat. I just copied them manually out of the folder they were stored.  This fixed it.  I don’t know why.  It should not make a difference, but it did.

I just wanted to get this info out there in case someone else was pulling their hair out trying to figure it out. I am bald now by the way.  Figures it happens right after I get done putting my Guardians of The Galaxy decals on my cab.  All good now.

DeathInc

BrandonLaw
                            Participant
                              @brandonlaw

Are you overclocked?  In the years I’ve been Vpin’ing….Overclocking can create a fickle situation.  Some tables are fine with being oc’d…others just hate it.   Just have to find that sweet spot.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

daphishbowl
                              Participant
                                @daphishbowl

Hey,

found a little bug when i got an highscore and give in my letters there is the letter H on the DMD an the letter K on the Backglas, not worth talking about just an information. You can see on the picture. Very nice table like it very much on of my favourites.

Greetings

Karlson

So that is actually the font. The H and K look the same.  It’s on my list but don’t have a good font to replace it yet.

MydknyteStyrm
                                Participant
                                  @mydknytestyrm

Thanks for a wonderful table! I was curious about the Hadron Collider light. Is there a way to make it closer to the information cards, since I used POV to remove the lockbar area and get a bit closer to the table. Thanks!

digable
                                  Participant
                                    @digable

I don’t hear any music when the game kicks off but I do hear the callouts and table sounds.

ze-bob
                                    Participant
                                      @ze-bob

Hello all.
                                      I have a problem with the lamps under groot, they hardly light up, until version 1.2.0 the numbers were very bright but since the update nothing.
                                      Is there a solution to find these luminous numbers ?
                                      Thank you

____________________________________________________________________
                                      Pincab setup:
                                      Core i7 870 + 16Go RAM, GTX 1050Ti, Win10 Pro.

L0stS0ul
                                      Participant
                                        @l0sts0ul

Stern should be happy. Thanks to this virtual pinball recreation our family Christmas present arrived. I’ve said it before but the team has done an amazing job with this recreation. Plays incredibly well and holds up nicely against the real thing.

rodclemen
                                        Participant
                                          @rodclemen

edit: ok, the sound was so low that I could not hear it, so I turned up everything to 1.0 in the settings. I am still missing the dialogue when launching the table (like the non pup pack version)

im at a loss :(

I have a 2 screen setup + a realms (pin2dmd) and when I set DMDmode = 2 everything looks as it should, but the sound is weird. the music stops as soon as the ball drains, and starts again when the new ball starts moving.
                                          there’s no dialogue or music when the table starts up and you dont touch anything.

The crazy things is, when I set the DMDmode=0 or 1 I of course dont get the pup pack but now the sounds are working perfect.

what have I done wrong? I am pretty confident that i am overlooking something – I’ve just been trying to fix this all day now so I can’t think straight anymore :)

sound is also working perfect in “normal” tables with out pup packs, so im sure its something with my pinupplayer. (I have tried reinstalling it)

I am just using basic 2.1 sound.

Really hope someone has an idea
                                          /Rod

INFNTYX2
                                          Participant
                                            @infntyx2

Hey Everyone!  I absolutely love this table… such a fantastic piece of work.  Thank you!

Not sure when this became an issue again but noticed that I have the semi-common issue with Pinup crash on exit when running forced full screen which leaves my 2 screen machine in a way that no other PUP tables working until I reboot.  I tried manually copying the option PUP GOTG option files but that made no difference.  Running GOTG VPX 1.2.1 and PUP 1.2.1.  I am running PUPlayer for the backglass but I don’t run PUPopper for a front end (only using PinballX).  The suggested fix on Page 24 with the custom startup script to force Full Screen 24 cannot be applied unless unless I am running Popper, correct?

Everything runs fine if I run the table without forcing full screen.  Of course, that’s either ALL or NONE for every table.  I didn’t have this problem in the recent past and tried falling back to v1.2.0 but now its there as well.  I’m running PUPlayer 1.4.5 (haven’t tried 1.4.6beta yet).

Any additional suggestions to try?

Thanks, T

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 549 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?