Guardians Of The Galaxy

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 549 total)
  • Author
    NateMac00
    Participant
      @natemac00

When I load GOTG I only see a mostly black screen if I click away from the table it all loads fine, but not if I just try to play the table.

Tiermodis
      Participant
        @tiermodis

I can’t seem to get the PupPack to load media correctly. I’ve tried every combination I can think of with the version of the table and the version of the PupPack media. No matter what, a lot of my video files are rotated the wrong direction during gameplay. Anyone have any idea what is wrong? I can’t fix this! Currently on 1.2.1 for both the table and the PupPack content.

Badazzwi
        Participant
          @badazzwi

In between trying different versions of the pup pack are you completely removing the old one?

Make sure you run the bat file inside the pup pack that matches your screen configuration.

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

outhere
            @outhere
            MemberContributorvipModerator

I can’t seem to get the PupPack to load media correctly. I’ve tried every combination I can think of with the version of the table and the version of the PupPack media. No matter what, a lot of my video files are rotated the wrong direction during gameplay. Anyone have any idea what is wrong? I can’t fix this! Currently on 1.2.1 for both the table and the PupPack content.

Are you on Pinup Player 1.45 or higher

Tiermodis
            Participant
              @tiermodis

I got it! I was on the right versions of things, turns out after upgrade Pinup, a few of my layers were rotated to 270 degrees. Mainly the topper/backglass layers. I set them back to default and now everything is the same direction…phew!

Pinbot
              Participant
                @pinbot

Massive thank you for this amazing table , and everything that goes with it. It is absolutely beautiful. Straight out of download to fully working with no messing , great work. Thank you

petie423
                Participant
                  @petie423

Is anyone else getting corrupted files when they try and unzip the puppack? I seem to everytime, whether its winrar or 7zip, even with unblocking it, and I’ve tried to download it multiple times, both versions.

rivaldo85
                  Participant
                    @rivaldo85

i love table…but having issues…

this is the only table out of the 300 i have that pup doesnt’ close after playing…i can live with it, but if there is a soluition, would love to know.

also…i played table without pup pack and there is NO MUSIC AT ALL…which is all built in table, no music file

am i missing something?  Thanks

ridlar
                    Participant
                      @ridlar

i love table…but having issues…

this is the only table out of the 300 i have that pup doesnt’ close after playing…i can live with it, but if there is a soluition, would love to know.

also…i played table without pup pack and there is NO MUSIC AT ALL…which is all built in table, no music file

am i missing something? Thanks

Try this link from this post to help solve your PuPPack not closing…https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2/page/24/#post-202479

Note, this table needs to be played with the PuPPack for all the media.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by ridlar.
                      rivaldo85
                      Participant
                        @rivaldo85

Ty for responding. I clicked on link. Doesn’t tell me anything. Just brings me back to the original forum link

ridlar
                        Participant
                          @ridlar

Ty for responding. I clicked on link. Doesn’t tell me anything. Just brings me back to the original forum link

Use this link…page 24 of this very post ;-)

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2/page/24/#post-202479

jamosb
                          Participant
                            @jamosb

Why is the fire button so low in the cabinet i want to tighten the pov up but when i do i lose the launch light. Did this change from previous version? How easily can i move the button up the table closer to the apron?

thanks

mulder533
                            Participant
                              @mulder533

I got it going, I didn’t realize I needed to download the pup pack from the link you provided.  AMAZING WORK AND GREAT TABLE, THANK YOU. The Kids love it!

rivaldo85
                              Participant
                                @rivaldo85

Can anyone explain how to fix this tabel regarding pup pack not closing?  According to this thread says in game manager is where to fix it. Nothing in game manager I can see to fix this?

bguthrie
                                Participant
                                  @bguthrie

Received and thank you to all that understand the no high speed internet population.  Appreciate your effort.

Any chance I can get somebody to place the 1.2.1 pup pack on a google drive location for download.  FTP sites are always blocked from within the corporate world and us few guys that have really bad satellite internet are unable to download unless from work sites :yes: .

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by bguthrie.
                                  User25378
                                  Participant
                                    @user25378

How do i get it to work on my Desktop PC ?

outhere
                                      @outhere
                                      MemberContributorvipModerator
                                      KiwiBri
                                      Participant
                                        @kiwibri

Hi, I am having a few problems with the pup pack:

1. I noticed that a folder called gotg_2020 gets created when I run the table in the PupVideos folder..
                                        2. I installed the pup 1.2.1 version. I have 2 screen + realDMD (Pin2DMD) . I ran the option 3 batch file and set the settings in the table.
                                          the best I have had is the backglass shows, and I get the yellow screen showing in the panel, but no videos or text show.Note, all my other pup packs  work well.
                                          I am running latest VPX , Freezy 1.8, PuP 1.4.5

EDIT:  Update – 23 Jan 2021 – Reinstalled from scratch, and its now working as expected. Phew!

Still curious about the gotg_2020 folder that gets created though…

thanks!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by KiwiBri.
                                        rivaldo85
                                        Participant
                                          @rivaldo85

Pup pack has lot off issues. Doesn’t close after playing which causes some videos to keep looping. Would be easier to fix and upload rather than everyone trying to fix on their own

rivaldo85
                                          Participant
                                            @rivaldo85

Pup pack has lot off issues. Doesn’t close after playing which causes some videos to keep looping. Would be easier to fix and upload rather than everyone trying to fix on their own

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 549 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?