Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 514 total)
  • Author
    kenswift
    Participant
    @kenswift

Congrats my brother! What an amazing job. I hope everyone appreciates all the hard work you and your team put in to try to make this table really honor the real pin. I am scared to see what happens as you gain more and more experience, you and MR. H are Vpinball Gods!! Thanks

1 user thanked author for this post.
    endi78
    Participant
    @endi78

[sorry double post]

Attachments:
    endi78
    Participant
    @endi78

Thank you, awesome job and great debut! :good:

However as you can see from the images I’m having issues with fonts displayed on my RealDMD (128×32) when i set useRealDMDScale=1

gotg01IMG_7902IMG_7903

kyrexx
    Participant
    @kyrexx

OMG !! Crazy job !

Thank you for sharing with us all !

MattInOz
    Participant
    @mattinoz

Table looks amazing, especially for your first table… well done. Once I got it configured etc seems to work well, but one minor gripe; the flippers don’t seem to be strong enough to get the ball up either of the clear ramps. Could it be because I changed the rotation to 0 (I run the table in portrait) and modified the geometry?

Ramps seem to work well here in VR. I did change the table glass height to 200 (from 400) at one stage to relocate the pup pack display default position in VR and that blocked the ramp entries through the back wall.. Maybe something like that has happened to your table. When left with defaults, the ramps work perfectly fine though.

Thanks… I’ll reinstall it and just do the rotation but no geometry, see if that helps. I’ve had similar problems with other “original” tables… Pink Floyd’s really hard to play for me too.

Slick267
    Participant
    @slick267

Thank you for not only making this amazing table but sharing with the VP community…Thanks again to you and all involved…Cant wait to try out!!!

KrakenByte
    Participant
    @krakenbyte

Yes! Finally.

I am Groot! :yahoo:

KrakenByte Kraken

ViNsEDj
    Participant
    @vinsedj

Have played and its awesome!! but something happened. At first the pupvideo screen that makes you select the mission was on the background, I edited the puppack with the editor choosing “Force on” for screen 5 and then all worked, (3 screen setup, option 2), DMD showing info, the topper too (same screen), also I changed the option for LCD-DMD because Idont have a REALDMD, so all worked at that moment.

After that, I began changing the Showing OPTIONS (those lil executables included in the puppack), and now I cant get it back to where I was, the UltraDMD is not showing anything, no Topper, and the video screen is again at the background…

Will check later more deeply but, am I missing something guys? any advice? If I RE-download the table will it delete my changes? (in case I have to start from scratch).

Thanks for the help, and for the table!! This is HUGE!

katanka
    Participant
    @katanka

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:   What a wonderful work

I have never waited for  August 14 with so much impatience.  Great job to all the team.

All works fine since  the first launch, on a 2 screens cab with real DMD.

Maybe i found a bug but  i will play lot of games trying to reproduce it to confirm that.

After a multiball sequence, during the third ball, i only have one ball on playfield when i made a high a score and at this moment the flippers were blocked and ball goes to trap :(

Thanks for this awesome table !!!!

baalisan
    Participant
    @baalisan

I saw GOTG in the downloads and thought to myself…this cant be!?  I download and install the files while still in disbelief.  Finally run the table and my first thought…

You are the MASTER!  Thank you so much!!!  :yahoo:

ze-bob
    Participant
    @ze-bob

Hello all, this is a great table, awesome !
    I have an issue with PinUpDisplay, at the first launch with VPX all screens are black (i only can see the playfield), i must force close manually PinUpDisplay, and after that i can launch again and all works like a charm.
    I have no problem with Munsters for example.

Thank you for your help.

EDIT: Solved without doing anything, strange.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by ze-bob.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by ze-bob.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by ze-bob.
    BountyBob
    Participant
    @bountybob

First of all, thank you for the amazing work you have done. Looks awesome.

Unfortunatly I have an issue, that the ball launches automatically, immediately, so I can’t select a mode.

Running VPX 10.6. Never had that before.

Thanks for support!

Have found the problem and a solution. Maybe there is a more elegant way to solve it?
    Found out that the tip of my plunger was looking out (see picture left side)
    Turned of the plunger in VPX under “Preferences->configure keys, nudge, dof” and it works. Tip of plunger is gone (see picture right side). Can select mode and launch ball with launch button.

Is it just me having the problem and is there a more elegant way to solve it? @daphishbowl

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by BountyBob.
    Attachments:
    Rnavarro
    Participant
    @rnavarro

can’t wait any longer, gotta play this. thanks for all the work on this table.

blokenamedblake
    Participant
    @blokenamedblake

Firstly, a huge thanks to @daphishbowl and @Mr.H. for this amazing table.  I have only played it a little, and I can tell this is going to suck many hours out of me try to beat it.

So the table plays great but I am having some major issues with the PuPPack.  My setup is a 3 screens with a separate playfield, backglass, and LCD DMD (showing only a normal DMD size through the backglass stickers).

When I change it to run PUPDMD, everything works, but the DMD is too big to see.
    Setting it for UltraDMD, some DMD videos are sized wrong, and no backglass.  It also creates a new blank folder in PuPVideo called gotg_2020.

I am running the latest stables versions of everything, and I usually have no issues with PuPpacks (new Getaway for example works like a charm).  I think I just have issues with non ROM puppack tables.
    Munsters the table wont sit right, Harry the DMD is just looking scrolls, and now this one.  Can someone please help me out.

Tonarede
    Participant
    @tonarede

thxs man… Great job

Frenchk
    Participant
    @frenchk

Awesome release ! Thanks !!! :)

ginox
    Participant
    @ginox

errhelp aiutoo script error line 785 “controller

Oldschool4
    Participant
    @oldschool4

Thankyou  Daphishbowl and Mr. H and Team, awesome work, anythings possible. :good:

BountyBob
    Participant
    @bountybob

Firstly, a huge thanks to @daphishbowl and @Mr.H. for this amazing table. I have only played it a little, and I can tell this is going to suck many hours out of me try to beat it.

So the table plays great but I am having some major issues with the PuPPack. My setup is a 3 screens with a separate playfield, backglass, and LCD DMD (showing only a normal DMD size through the backglass stickers).

When I change it to run PUPDMD, everything works, but the DMD is too big to see.

Setting it for UltraDMD, some DMD videos are sized wrong, and no backglass. It also creates a new blank folder in PuPVideo called gotg_2020.

I am running the latest stables versions of everything, and I usually have no issues with PuPpacks (new Getaway for example works like a charm). I think I just have issues with non ROM puppack tables.

Munsters the table wont sit right, Harry the DMD is just looking scrolls, and now this one. Can someone please help me out.

You can change the size of the DMD in the Script Line 40.

barto107
    Participant
    @barto107

Hello, thanks again for this beautiful table but i’ve got a problem.
    I’m using a Pin2dmd but nothing on it.
    I’ve changed in the script line 39 (from 1 to 0 / or 0 to 1) but still nothing on my Pin2dmd :(
    Any idea, is it normal ?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 514 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW