Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 514 total)
  • Author
    BountyBob
    Participant
    @bountybob

Got a script error hitting the right ramp for 100% Sibling Rivalry.
    See screenshot.

Attachments:
    sirlee
    Participant
    @sirlee

Any Idea why the Backglass Videos stay in the background with this table only? It works for all my other Puppacks.

Apart from that the table is awesome!

Thanks a lot

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

Thanks so much for this really fantastic table, I can’t imagine the talent and the time spent to make it work without any rom !
    As I’m a desktop user, I found a way to play it with just the UltraDMD (without using Pup stuff)

@batch

All I had to do is set line 24 to  Const DMDMode = 1
    Here is the latest UltraDMD —  https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/cant-create-object-ultradmd-dmdobject-windows-10/?view=all#post-194336

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by outhere.
    kenswift
    Participant
    @kenswift

Because it’s a full dmd display like the real pinball, and you probably don’t have a full dmd setup. So it’s designed that way.

trizonegb
    Participant
    @trizonegb

beautiful table, only problem im having is the lights on the playfield arent sequencing when i enter credits like I see in the videos. could this be a bad pup file download?

Update: switched back to vpx 10.6 and all is well. Must be an issue with the vpx 10.7 beta:)

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by trizonegb.
    Godisnothere
    Participant
    @godisnothere

How you have pulled this off is nothing short of a miracle! You are making hell of a introduction to yourself in this communitee. Fantastik work! :yahoo: :yahoo: B-) B-) :yahoo: :yahoo:

xphilou29
    Participant
    @xphilou29

absolutely marvelous table and puppacks! thanks a lot guys.

All worked out of the box for me (2screen/pin2dmd), just change few options for pupdmd, freeplay and adjusted the volume (music/videos too high, mech sounds too low).

thanks again

Pinball Owner
    Participant
    @djcult

Very Nice Work Guys!!!!

But I think I found a bug.
    When a new ball is launched, it is shot immediately. Is that normal?

tomate
    Participant
    @tomate

OMG first table?  Congrats looks fantastic!

MydknyteStyrm
    Participant
    @mydknytestyrm

Thoroughly impressed with the level of gameplay you achieved. Feels just like the real table! I am having an audio issue though, and hopefully anyone can recommend a fix.

The music is playting perfect and lopud, but I cant hear the dialogue on the DMD screen. It sounds muffled at a low volume. Also I cant hear many of the sounds as well. I am not using SSF, just a regular 2.1 speaker system. Any ideas on what I can try? Thanks again for making this weekend a lot more fun!

vogliadicane
    Participant
    @vogliadicane

I experience the same “bug” as others do: that the ball is shot out automatically without getting the option to choose a mode.

Think, I found out, why. I only happens, if you play another game after finishing the one before. My assumption:
    this isn’t cleared after a game has ended.

humankind14
    Participant
    @humankind14

same here…im unable to have it working…and that table NEEDS IT! with the ultraDMD is just like ..almost nothing!! dont know what to do to fix it

hotpepper
    Participant
    @hotpepper

This is awesome. Thanks!

batch
    Participant
    @batch

scampa123

import

DT Image

1 user thanked author for this post.
    scampa123
    Participant
    @scampa123

Thanks @batch !  Once I used the Image Manager to add your image, I then had to click on the button for the Backglass in Visual Pinball and the button for Options to launch the Backglass/POV dialog and then selected the image I imported in the DT Image drop down….

Looks great!  Thanks again!

darthbaldrick
    Participant
    @darthbaldrick

Thanks for this one, totally awesome , my lad loves it, especially as Hooked on a Feeling is his wrestling entrance (the ooga chakka bit)
    That got his attention straight away!

Cheers

Just getting into Virtual but still have a real table as well :)

RealReese
    Participant
    @realreese

Any thoughts… Getting an error: ActiveX component can’t create object “PUPDMDCONTROL.DMD”. Running 10.6, single screen with pup packs. All other tables run fine with packs. Reinstalled PinUpSystem, Freezy, UltraDMD. Nothing fixes it. Ran all three scripts (though single screen) and get same error. Get the error, windows open, then crash back to VPX.

Attachments:
    xantari
    Participant
    @xantari

Awesome!

Kellogs
    Participant
    @kellogs

Waht a beauty, such a great Work, thnks for that

scampa123
    Participant
    @scampa123

I’m on a single screen setup and am having issues getting the frame and the movies to stay on top of the background…

As the table launches I get the DMD, background and playfield..but the Frame and the movies are out of focus, hidden behind the background..

For a bit it seemed to work right if I launched with just Visual Pinball…but when launching with PinupPopper, I get this behavior…

I also tried Terry Red’s pinup.bat (just a try!), but it didn’t help…

I also tried the different Options…1,2,3. …I’m trying to stick with Option 3 since it’s all on one screen anyway…

Any ideas on what I can try?

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 514 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW