Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    bord
    @bord
    MembervipContributorModerator

@sheltemke, I can’t think of another project that has received so much negative scrutiny. You’ve handled it like a gentleman and are to be commended for your poise. Thanks for your work and your decorum.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Pinbolt
    Participant
    @pinbolt

Thanks for the update.

Gunner
    Participant
    @knievel

Beautiful work on one of my favorites. Many thanks!

Gwen
    Participant
    @gwen

Well this GNR saga has been a fun little exercise on personal standards. It seems aside from myself, Flupper, Tom Tower, G5k, Sliderpoint, 3rdAxis etc most of you have anything but high standards. I sincerely hope you don’t have low standards in other areas of your life.

Wow! Pontificate much?

Gwen
    - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

bushav
    Participant
    @bushav

Woo Hoo. Can’t wait to update. Keep it up. Great table.

The Loafer
    Participant
    @theloafer

A class effort by a class act.  Thank you Sheltemke

randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

@sheltemke thanks it looks great!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

strikekat
    Participant
    @strikekat

@sheltemke (a “non-A-Team” author) – I thank you for the work you (and the prior authors) have put into this table. It’s looking great! I’m glad I was able to help a little bit after lurking VPX forums for years.

Nobody here is paid to do this; it is done on their own time of their own volition, without commercial equipment or support. That’s what I personally love about this and the open-source community in general. With that, I temper the reaction I give to software that the community graciously developed for users like me to freely use (and modify if I so wish) when there are aspects that don’t live completely up to proprietary, or in this case, non-existent equivalents. I’m not owed any of these tables, yet I have literally hundreds to choose from, isn’t that awesome?

sheltemke
    Participant
    @sheltemke

@sheltemke (a “non-A-Team” author) – I thank you for the work you (and the prior authors) have put into this table. It’s looking great! I’m glad I was able to help a little bit after lurking VPX forums for years.

Nobody here is paid to do this; it is done on their own time of their own volition, without commercial equipment or support. That’s what I personally love about this and the open-source community in general. With that, I temper the reaction I give to software that the community graciously developed for users like me to freely use (and modify if I so wish) when there are aspects that don’t live completely up to proprietary, or in this case, non-existent equivalents. I’m not owed any of these tables, yet I have literally hundreds to choose from, isn’t that awesome?

No worries.

1. I really happy how it looks, plays now thanks to you :) the mod looks how is now becouse of your pictures! I happy@restult i thought i change the physic too for something more nfozzy, but honestly i like the physic in this one so i let the physic from bigus mod on.

2.No hard feelings for me i am not a sensitive man as wrote before i just bored reading shit and shit and shit from same guy about gnr so i uploaded the LAST  from me, from here its freely modable by anyone, i will continue improve other tables mostly graphically if i find something i will can.

Your help was hearthwarming strikekat this community is awesome becouse the guys like you are.

makmak
    Participant
    @makmak

I am not a big fan of GnR, but this Mod finally looks I dare to play ;-)

Well done, looks great on my cab at first sight, will have some games tonight for sure!

THX for sharing and keep on plunging!

STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

Thanks again @sheltemke , thats a really great VPX Release now :)
    Of course thanks again also to the PP Team :good:

BrandonLaw
    Participant
    @brandonlaw

I can’t stress enough on this man’s dedication to continually make this table great.  No one can deny this table is fast and fun while jamming out and I find myself consistently stopping the wheel to play it.  Keep at it, brother.  Nothing but support for your efforts around here.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

xphilou29
    Participant
    @xphilou29

fabulous work sheltemke! thank you so much, I really like it

WallClock
    Participant
    @wall

Awesome table ! Thanks !

Kabs
    Participant
    @kabs

Thank you  @sheltemke i have really enjoyed playing this table. Its so good to have it improved again a little more. I always liked playing the real thing many years ago when it was at my local Pub. Thanks again for the joy you have bought to me and my home.

STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

… did a few more Games today, but get Ball Stutters,  prev. Version hadn’t that :unsure:

Live Sec. disabled, also tried with PF Refl. disabled, i think that shouldn’t be with a 1050Ti (2 Screens only) … :unsure:

batch
    Participant
    @batch

First of all, thanks for what you did, it looks fantastic

But I can’t win band members because it seems that the ball hits something at the top of the “COMA” ramp

and then comes down again

It worked fine on the first version of your table

Here is a snapshot (I play in desktop mode)

GNR

sheltemke
    Participant
    @sheltemke

First of all, thanks for what you did, it looks fantastic

But I can’t win band members because it seems that the ball hits something at the top of the “COMA” ramp

and then comes down again

It worked fine on the first version of your table

Here is a snapshot (I play in desktop mode)

GNR

That’s interesting. Works perfectly here.

-You sure not changed z scale or z offset? You must not change those. It sounds like the problem what that can cause. If sure it’s not changed then redownload the table as first step , maybe helps.

Anyone else have this problem too ?

sheltemke
    Participant
    @sheltemke

… did a few more Games today, but get Ball Stutters, prev. Version hadn’t that :unsure:

Live Sec. disabled, also tried with PF Refl. disabled, i think that shouldn’t be with a 1050Ti (2 Screens only) … :unsure:

Interesting becouse nothing “in construction” changed only, higher resolution plastics, decals -> bigger filesize and changed the GI light settings. So shouldn’t be ballstutter if 1.1 didn’t got it :( I plays in 4K with a gtx 1080 and perfectly smooth.

DJRobX
    @djrobx
    MemberModerator

Interesting becouse nothing “in construction” changed only, higher resolution plastics, decals -> bigger filesize and changed the GI light settings. So shouldn’t be ballstutter if 1.1 didn’t got it :( I plays in 4K with a gtx 1080 and perfectly smooth.

Bigger textures will slow things down.  Users with slower cards like a 1050ti should use the Max Texture Dimension setting to 2048 to ensure 4k textures are downsized to 1080p.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 115 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW