This topic contains 22 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  outhere 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
     jipeji16 
    Participant

VP9 JP Salas I use his fantastic script :) :) VPX version : translated for VPX by Team PP 2017 (NeoFR45, Aetios, Chucky87, Arngrim and JPJ) Big 'Thanks to JP Salas to permit this translation 'Thanks Knorr for your Sound pack !!!! Very Usefull, and very clean !!! Thanks to Brian Ryan for helping in choosing environnement file, and for the Shadow Method ;) ;) ;) Very big Thanks Chucky for your lynx's eyes !!! :) Graphism : Néo and JPJ (minor things, tips and tricks) DOF : Arngrim 3d : Aetios and JPJ at first, and finaly a big help from Ninuzzu and Tom Tower to improve a lot of things !! Script : JP Salas and JPJ for adaptation in VPX  and scripting animations and lights and more ;)  And Ninuzzu for helping me to make working both the plungerand the fire  button  instead of the button only Big Thanks for beta testing : Jens Leiensetter (see his youtube channel : Bambi Platfuss) Peskopat, Mariopourlavie,My Super Chucky, always there, Shadow, Arngrim, Bertie Thanks to Bertie for his GNR death picture at the bottom of the Yellow ramp !!! Thanks to the Pinball community for all the part of script found everywhere, and for all your tips and tricks ;) ;) ;) Thanks to the VPX Team for this wonderfull software !!!!!!

V1.01 Bug corrected in the left launching lane (thx Matt Rowland  for alerting us) Little gap corrected on the playfield Under the FLippers (thx Matt Bradehorst to have seen it) I lowered some parameters concerning the reflections of the ball (just a little bit)

V1.02 Add DOF's launching ball For Magnets, get an update of DOFConfigtool or edit the config to assign the solenoids of the magnets (51, 52, 53)

V1.04 Corrected the blurry Backwall Corrected the hidden dmd in desktop mode thx to Rob Ross for helping, and thanks to ninuzzu for his code in ACDC i take to resolve this problem. Guitar Hole moved a little bit. Rails removed in FS mod

V1.05 Thanks to Andy Campbell for suggesting me another Env File, more smooth. Flashers animation improve. Light added near the Top Left Flipper option in script for letting sides or not in FS Little graphic glitch in the back of the red ramp corrected Pov Setting changed for adapting the table without rails

V1.07 FastFlips and some lights added

V1.08 Minor Update

See more in the script And Try the Mystery Mod

JPJ

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

What a great looking build and will be adding this to my cab for sure! thank you for sharing!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

1 user thanked author for this post.
     rothbauerw 
    Participant
    ContributorMembervip

Awesome! Thanks for building and sharing your tables!

Current Project: Perpetual updates of Pinball Magic

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Once again. Thank you JPJ and the PP team for sharing your work. :rose:

This one I had already. But it is of course a huge thing for those that don’t !

GlueSniffinEd 
    Participant

Thanks for this great table!  I know what I’ll be doing this evening hehehe.

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Thanks! It’s a great looking project.

Manolo / ICE 
    Participant

Thanks !

Jesperpark 
    Participant

Thanks for sharing the table here.  I have been playing for some time now, glad to see it it will be found and played by more people going forward :good:

Mark70 
    Participant

Thanks JPJ and Team! Great work :good:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinfan45 
    Participant

Thanks JPJ for sharing this. :yahoo: Looks Kick A$$. G N R is at the top of my list of faves. I have the real one in my collection. GNR is a monster pin. 450lbs. Like to give a thanks to Jamal for the info on the Modesty Option ..  :yes:

the match sequence at the end of your game is more revealing. It should
    show a girl taking her shirt off and the numbers match where their nipples
    should be.

Onevox (PeteM) 
    Participant

Man, I wish I liked GNR just so I didn’t have to play this with the volume down and Def Leppard on the stereo. It’s a beautiful table.

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Great as Always from PP Team and JPJ :good:

jamal1234 
    Participant

Thank you very much jipeji16!   :yahoo:

IMHO GNR is one of the GOAT pinball tables and this is a FANTASTIC VPX recreation!  Huge respect and thanks to Team PP and all else involved!!!   :good:

Please note the following I mean with the utmost respect and only intended as constructive criticism, absolutely no offence intended.

Referencing images and videos of the real GNR table I see there are a few things that could be adjusted on this VPX version to make it perfect.

On Pincab Passion I saw another member brought up the lower play-field alignment issue that the wording below Axl’s neck is currently covered and the flippers are slightly too high on the table so I am very thankful you guys are aware of that and will take a look when possible.

In addition to the lower play-field alignment I noticed the following below.
    – Small spotlights at the top of the table are not present
    – Missing railing near top flipper

–  Wall/plastics near the top flipper possibly overhang and cover too much of the top flipper and/or the flipper requires subtle re-positioning
    – If possible the real table G ramp seems to have slightly more of a bend in the upper curved southern section
    – Ideally it would be awesome if black sidewalls with interactive lighting could be added

I am new to the VP hobby and unfortunately lack the skills and knowledge to do the above, I tried multiple times but failed.  I have no doubt what I mentioned above requires a lot of time and effort in addition to the incredible work done so far.  I just hope that either Team PP or some of the other experts in VP can truly perfect this table as ultimately it will benefit everyone.  Thanks heaps again for sharing this!

Jamal

jipeji16 
    Participant

No problem @jamal1234 ;)

As you see it can be difficult to change little things in VPX ;) The little thing can take a lot of time ;) For the moment i’m working on Torpedo Alley ;)

Which takes me a lot of time ;) So i can’t work on two pinballs at the same time ;)

i’ll try later to correct things ;)  Send me pictures with more explanations please ;)

See you Jamal ;)

jamal1234 
    Participant

No problem @jamal1234 ;)
    i’ll try later to correct things ;) Send me pictures with more explanations please ;)

Yes sir, pictures sent!  Thank you jipeji16.

Magnus 
    Participant

Great table indeed! Still playing in DT mode and got one question. How come the side walls seems to be transparent?

:scratch:

Pinfan45 
    Participant

G5K Can you Give G N R some extra TLC Please Please :heart: This table is not at its peak from what I understand. G N R is my Favorite kick A$$ Band . I own the Original machine as well. Iam willing to donate funds to YOU or any author for their time and service to bring out best quality. Thank  you and all the authors for what you do. Greatly appreciate it

CarnyPriest 
    Participant

G5K Can you Give G N R some extra TLC Please Please :heart: This table is not at its peak from what I understand. G N R is my Favorite kick A$$ Band . I own the Original machine as well. Iam willing to donate funds to YOU or any author for their time and service to bring out best quality. Thank you and all the authors for what you do. Greatly appreciate it

:negative:

Have you even tried this version? What does “not at its peak from what I understand” even mean.

jamal1234 
    Participant

G5K Can you Give G N R some extra TLC Please Please :heart: This table is not at its peak from what I understand. G N R is my Favorite kick A$$ Band . I own the Original machine as well. Iam willing to donate funds to YOU or any author for their time and service to bring out best quality. Thank you and all the authors for what you do. Greatly appreciate it

:negative:

Have you even tried this version? What does “not at its peak from what I understand” even mean.

It appears Pinfan45 is just referencing the posts between myself and JPJ regarding possible future tweaks/improvements for the table.  JPJ and Team PP did a FANTASTIC job so far, respect to them!  Pinfan45 being a big GNR fan just wants the table to reach it’s full potential.

YoGoUrT 
    Participant

Hi, anyone with a great POV file for that table ?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2FB Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account