October 29, 2020 at 3:53 am #207245
Halloween (Ultimate Pro) – PinEvent: “Big Bloody Mike Mod”
– a demo video of my creepy and cool table update to my PinEvent version of the table
– new animated Michael Myers, on the playfield and in the game room (he will follow you wherever you go during attract mode)
– new moving spotlights that act as flashlights looking for Michael in the dark (very cool effect)
– new flashlight ball in The Chase
– new bloody effects during Stop It
– game room wall show tv signal in Stop It
– Michael will hide and appear at different events in most modes
– creepy as F**K in VR!
Good news: my new table update is almost done!
Bad news: it currently only works properly in desktop and VR. 🙁
There is an issue (or something I messed up) that prevents the spotlights from working correctly with custom models in cabinet mode.
I’ve messaged ravarcade, so I hope a fix is possible.
For those of you lucky enough to enjoy FP-BAM in VR… that table looks freaky cool!
You need to login in order to like this post: click hereOctober 29, 2020 at 5:40 am #207247vogliadicaneParticipant@vogliadicane
oh my gosh, that is sooooo sick!
You need to login in order to like this post: click hereOctober 30, 2020 at 7:57 pm #207718
TerryRed’s “Big Bloody Mike” mod table update:
- new animated Michael Myers, on the playfield and in the game room (he will follow you wherever you go during attract mode)
- new moving “real” spotlight flashers that act as flashlights looking for Michael in the dark (very cool effect)
- new flashlight ball in The Chase
- game room wall shows tv signal in Stop It
- new bloody effects during Stop It (playfield and game room wall)
- Michael Myers will hide and appear at different events in most modes
- creepy as F**K in VR!
Important notes about this table and PuP-Pack update:
- I have kept the older PinEvent 1.2 table update (without the new fbx model and spotlight updates) still available for those who can’t run the newer “Big Bloody Mike” update for whatever reason (more detailed models, slower hardware, compatibility issues, etc)
- I removed the “DMD on Backglass” PuP-Pack option and replaced it with a “Full DMD on Backglass” option for those cabinet users with only a single 16×9 backglass. This is to keep it more in line with my other new PinEvent updates
- I added newer BAT files that tell you what PuP-Pack option you chose (with important details)
- DO NOT mix up the old and new PuP-Pack folders! Remove the older folder completely and install the new PuP-Pack!
EVERYONE “MUST” update to the newest BAM update 1.5-318 that just came out today (Oct 30 – 2020)
- it’s needed for the spotlights (used heavily) to properly display in all modes
Happy Halloween everyone!
PLEASE post gameplay videos and pics of the table on your cabinets and of you playing in VR!
(this is my biggest reward for working so long on these updates)
Table is available here:
You need to login in order to like this post: click hereOctober 31, 2020 at 1:54 am #207770
“Big Bloody Mike” mod and PinEvent 1.31 Update
– fixes for Custom Models (Michael Myers and stand) appearing through playfield and cabinet when reflections were enabled
– had to remove movements of MM rising and lowering into the ground, as well as hiding behind backbox
You need to login in order to like this post: click here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.