Harley Davidson (Bally 1991) b2s

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    HauntFreaks
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/harley-davidson-bally-1991-b2s/

Harley Davidson (Bally 1991) b2s

this uses the shitty image most of the B2S files use, I tried to do what I could to make it better, but its really no better…. also added the flasher but i have no clue what solenoids they should be connected to, so I winged it… if someone knows the flasher ID’s let me know i will fix them….

• 2k-ish image
      • authentic on lighting
      • flashers
      mwong168
      Participant
        @mwong168

Thanks and looks great!

STAT
        Participant
          @stefanaustria
          MemberContributor

… shitty Image … you are Right … there is just one Backglass File – with my Photo from https://www.terratechnica.info

There is the Machine, but it is in a very dark Underground Floor, hard to get a good Photo while other Visitors are there and enjoy the “dark Pinball Place” … but i want to go there again in a Month, and ask the Owner, if i can take a better Picture,  i will see …

I remember, there are no Flashers/Sol on BG, just Lights on.

HauntFreaks
            @hauntfreaks
            vipContributorMember

… shitty Image … you are Right … there is just one Backglass File – with my Photo from https://www.terratechnica.info

There is the Machine, but it is in a very dark Underground Floor, hard to get a good Photo while other Visitors are there and enjoy the “dark Pinball Place” … but i want to go there again in a Month, and ask the Owner, if i can take a better Picture, i will see …

I remember, there are no Flashers/Sol on BG, just Lights on.

if you plan on taking photos… try to put a piece of coffee filter over the flash to defuse it… also take many different angles then they can be stitched and the flash can be removed

as for the flashers…. this shows 5 flasher bulbs… and todd and his retard crew are not smart enough to add triggerable flashers to a machine that doesnt have them

test

CarnyPriest
            Participant
              @carnypriest

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=29441&p=285759

Wildman
              Participant
                @wildman

I think thats a GI string..they are not regular flashers…If i had to guess it would be GI 8 which is not listed in the manual but it is there..Thats all that I can see B-)

HauntFreaks
                  @hauntfreaks
                  vipContributorMember

I think thats a GI string..they are not regular flashers…If i had to guess it would be GI 8 which is not listed in the manual but it is there..Thats all that I can see B-)

so I hate to have anyone listen Todd’s voice or watch his horrific videos, but if you look at this around 2:20 he’s saying these are flashers…. so who knows  :unsure:

Wildman
                  Participant
                    @wildman

What I meant by not regular flashers is they dont seem to be linked to to sols like the playfield flashers..

they are flashbulbs for sure but when i watch the lights all i can see is GI 8 triggering something even though

its not listed in the manual..try it for kicks and see..

I cant find no vid that shows the flashers so its just a guess ;-)

HauntFreaks
                      @hauntfreaks
                      vipContributorMember

so it looks like these are tied to the GI  1,2,3,4,5 and also must be inverted….
                      I rolled the ball around and they seem to reverse trigger on multiballs… but not like a flasher, the duration seems to long…. so I wonder if there just regular bulbs that come on when all the other bulbs go out…. need to find a video of the BG while in multiball to see what’s really going on

HauntFreaks
                        @hauntfreaks
                        vipContributorMember

ok tested that … and there running in a sequential pattern the whole time… and during multiball there is a long flash then back to the pattern…
                        so this is not like any video I have seen…. really weird

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?