Harley Davidson (Stern 1999)

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Mike DA Spike
    Participant
      @mikedaspike

@goldchicco
      I’m a little confused. V1.1 is called stern, and V1.2 is called from Sega>
      But the rom in v1.2 is harl_a30 (thats the Stern rom ) and not the harl_a13 (Sega rom)
      Are the Stern and Sega exactly the same and only the rom is different ?

But .. table play fantastic ! Good job again !

Goldchicco
      Participant
        @goldchicco

@Mike DA Spike

I don”t remember where, but i already answer this question, as you can read in the IPDB, this table is last game produced by Sega, production continued by Stern Pinball as Stern’s 1999 ‘Harley-Davidson® (1st Edition)’.

My Table is the 3rd Edition, so is Stern as you can also see on the DMD when you launch the table, but legend was that people know this table as SEGA.

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4453

Mike DA Spike
        Participant
          @mikedaspike

@Mike DA Spike

I don”t remember where, but i already answer this question, as you can read in the IPDB, this table is last game produced by Sega, production continued by Stern Pinball as Stern’s 1999 ‘Harley-Davidson® (1st Edition)’.

My Table is the 3rd Edition, so is Stern as you can also see on the DMD when you launch the table, but legend was that people know this table as SEGA.

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4453

Ah sorry. Missed it that you already answered it. I have a big backlog with updating tables, and if you put a table that plays good, I only add 1 a day :P
          Thanks for you reply and I will save it as stern 3rd edition (and use Stefanus his B2s)
          Thanks again mate and keep up the good work  !

(btw.. don’t forgot to add the authors field in VP, i filter on that fields your tables, but lately you won’t fill it in )

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?