This topic contains 29 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  CarnyPriest 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
     misfit 
    Participant

@Daryl

Should I have to edit the script to enable the DMD/Scores ? or am I am I missing something?

Right-click on the backglass and set the grill visibility setting to Visible.

hawkeyez88 
    Participant

I know this is fairly old – I’m just getting into PinMAME and this ROM doesn’t work for me in your amazing game or diamond lady. I’ve tried a few different versions of it that have been posted too.

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

For roms – got to VPU.

DR Peters 
    Participant

I have the same problem with DMD. The virtual DMD starts but it’s blank. have loaded Diamond Lady and get the same issue. Anyone got any ideas?

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

if you are using freezy’s dmd I’m not sure it works with alpha-numeric displays… someone who knows something would have to verify, but I’ve had to turn that off on others in the past (press F1 uncheck use external dmd)

DR Peters 
    Participant

Thanks that has got the DMD to display but its huge – lol and doesn’t fit my third monitor. All other DMD’s are fine, how do I resize it? Is it in the script?

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

right-click, then uncheck double-size, or click show border then drag the border to size like a window, then right click show border again to turn off the border.

DR Peters 
    Participant

Hi BorgDog

Figured out how to do it as you were replying, right click show border etc.

Not the first time I have done this, brain just not working today – lol

Thanks for your help

goodGRIEFF76 
    Participant

ROM is no longer available.  Does anyone have the ROM?

CarnyPriest 
    Participant

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=41196

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3770-where-have-all-the-roms-gone/?do=findComment&comment=41488

As I recall, I never received a hacked romset for this, so you can use the usual Diamond Lady rom set.

Pinball Nirvana looks like they still have it.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account