Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    bietekwiet
    Participant
      @bietekwiet

After months, I am still enjoying this table so much!

One question remains for me:

Will there be an update at some point addressing the scroll not showing messages?

Most of the times, the scroll remains empty for me.

Mlager8
      Participant
        @mlager8

Glad you found a solution

What starts the minigame so I can do some testing

Hit the pop bumpers 25 times to unlock the mini-game, then sink this hole to the right of the left most ramp to activate and play. There’s an insert right in front of the hole that’s labeled mini game which while light up after the bumper shots:

20200811_152623

CyborgCNC
        Participant
          @cyborgcnc

Has anyone have an issue with sounds?  The table works great, and I was able to use the pinup editor to position all the screens for my two monitor Cab setup…..what an Amazing table!  Thank you for all the work by the way…

Anyway, I get all the sounds for the videos and events, but I have NO SOUND for ball rolling (as an example), or when say a ball hits any of the targets on the table, ie the Sound FX of the table..is there a setting somewhere, or what am I missing?  Tried to find maybe a setting in the script, but as far as I can tell, all is in order….

Using latest versions of everything, and all works, except the Sound Effects….thoughts?

Mlager8
          Participant
            @mlager8

Have not had that sound issue you describe, but possibly could be related to how you have sound setup in windows? Are you using SSF or a multichannel setup? Music and such might be mapped to backglass while table sounds are mapped to a channel youre not utilizing?

Don’t ask me how to actually troubleshoot any of that as I dont really know lol, I’m only using a 2.1 system myself, but maybe an area to explore

Ronaldvg
            Participant
              @ronaldvg

Just wanted to express my thanks for one of my favorite tables. See picture how much I like it :good:

Scottywic
              Participant
                @scottywic

Just wanted to express my thanks for one of my favorite tables. See picture how much I like it :good:

holy smokes, that’s legitttt. Nice work

1 user thanked author for this post.
                jh798268
                Participant
                  @jh798268

thanks for this!

Friffy1
                  Participant
                    @friffy1

I know I said it early on.  And I know I said it in the FB Group.  But I haven’t said it recently…

This is SUCH a damn good table!!!  Thanks, again, for creating it!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    Rajo Joey
                    Participant
                      @joey2001

I’ve played another game after a long time and it’s again a never ending game with infinity balls.

Always after the ball drains, the table nudges and a new ball is coming out. I’ve killed the game after 500 million points. Also the outlanes were closed and doesn’t open again with all the new balls.

I just play the VR-room and it’s the same there. Will this be fixed? I haven’t changed anything in the table.

Jalei
                      Participant
                        @jalei

I’ve played another game after a long time and it’s again a never ending game with infinity balls.

Always after the ball drains, the table nudges and a new ball is coming out. I’ve killed the game after 500 million points. Also the outlanes were closed and doesn’t open again with all the new balls.

I just play the VR-room and it’s the same there. Will this be fixed? I haven’t changed anything in the table.

I never experienced this problem. Why does it nudge? Did you check your nudge settings.

Rajo Joey
                        Participant
                          @joey2001

I never experienced this problem. Why does it nudge? Did you check your nudge settings.

I don’t have a problem with nudging. But I do that with two buttons at my pin. I think, that it is, what in the changelog described.

“ball search now have a bumper run and nudge at 12 seconds into ball find”

That’s exact, what happened. The ball drains, after a few seconds the table nudges and a few seconds later a new ball is in the plunger.

So maybe a ball is missing. But I have that behavior in every game.

Jalei
                          Participant
                            @jalei

I don’t have a problem with nudging. But I do that with two buttons at my pin. I think, that it is, what in the changelog described. “ball search now have a bumper run and nudge at 12 seconds into ball find” That’s exact, what happened. The ball drains, after a few seconds the table nudges and a few seconds later a new ball is in the plunger. So maybe a ball is missing. But I have that behavior in every game.

I tried a few games wit my analog nudge disabled and digital nudge enabled. Still no problems playing and ending a game. Very weird problem :unsure:

liebowa
                            Participant
                              @liebowa

I had this exact same thing happen yesterday; ball would drain – no action for awhile, then suddenly the entire table would nudge twice, then after about 4 seconds a ball would pop into the lane ready to be launched.  Then the game would continue and never get past ball #2.  I let it go on for about five iterations of this before I killed it.

Thanks for reporting it – I completely forgot about it until I read this thread.

------------------------------------------------------------

Cabinet Build:
                              - Computer: Intel i7 Processor, 16gb RAM, 512gb SSD, Nvidia 2060 Super
                              - Monitors: Playfield: 42" Spectre 4K / DMD: 17" Dell Monitor / Backglass: 32" Hitachi 1366x768
                              - Pinscape for Nudge, LedWIZ for lighting (strobe and flippers only, at the moment)

Rajo Joey
                              Participant
                                @joey2001

I had this exact same thing happen yesterday; ball would drain – no action for awhile, then suddenly the entire table would nudge twice, then after about 4 seconds a ball would pop into the lane ready to be launched. Then the game would continue and never get past ball #2. I let it go on for about five iterations of this before I killed it.

Thanks for reporting it – I completely forgot about it until I read this thread.

So it’s really a bug and no problem at my settings.

Umpa
                                Participant
                                  @umpa

Will there be an update at some point addressing the scroll not showing messages?

Same for me any suggestions?

Smoke.007
                                  Participant
                                    @smoke-007

**removed**
                                    My issue was that Windows Update updated the table sound card setting to surround sound and that was messing with the table sounds.

mraaron
                                    Participant
                                      @mraaron

Same for me any suggestions?

Pretty sure it is working as intended. It is empty a majority of the time unless it is showing a tip/message from the game which doesn’t seem to happen much. Before starting the game, it is always blank which looks a bit odd. If I had a clue about coding, would look into it more, guessing some squigly lines could be added or some runic text so it wasn’t blank all the time, but maybe that would impact the text showing properly once there was text to show. Still an amazing table regardless ;)

toto12347777
                                      Participant
                                        @toto12347777

hello,

thanks for this beautiful table!

I don’t know how to activate toys. I use VPX and DOF for other table and it works fine but with this it do not work.

Thanks

kds70
                                        Participant
                                          @kds70

hello,

I don’t know how to activate toys. I use VPX and DOF for other table and it works fine but with this it do not work.

Thanks

Maybe you need to update your DOF config ini´s ?

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

outhere
                                            @outhere
                                            MemberContributorvipModerator

hello,
                                            Thanks

Take any backglass name it the same as the game after it loads right click make sure the DOF stuff is checked
                                            Then delete that back glass run game see what happens

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 355 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?