Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 341 through 347 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    jgirkin
    Participant
    @jgirkin

My Favorite pinball table!  Can’t wait for Pizza Time.  Man, your table design/rule sets are incredible.

PEandS1Ws
    Participant
    @peands1ws

Hi @scottywic

Download media dropbox link is no longer working.

pixelpiklz
    Participant
    @pixel

thanks for the dropbox pup link fix! its downloading again ! :) :bye: :yahoo:

bigrob3773
    Participant
    @bigrob3773

Running on a single screen desktop, with Pinup 1.4.5.  The table pops up but there is not lights or motion on the table.  I can hear the ball moving, poppers going, and flippers but nothing is visiable on the table.  There is also no lights looks likes its just a picture of the table.  All the other screens work fine.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

jrockrat
    Participant
    @jrockrat

I just discovered this table. When I go to download the puppack what I get is only 2.4GB instead of 2.86GB that the file on dropbox says it is. I’ve downloaded it twice with the same results.

When I go to unzip I get an “unexpected end of data” and Data error hpgof\videoscences\gobletoffire.mp4.

Any ideas? Is it no big deal?

Jack
    Participant
    @breikers

I love this great table! Only have one smal issue. The ball size seems really smal compared to other tables like pizzatime for example. Any ideas?

tligu
    Participant
    @tligu

Hi All
    Is it just me or does is the link not working anymore

(https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8lkchs0haqomkw/hpgof46.zip?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR1a8OTma-eGIdpEfJPENGts55-sg2OMOZG02l6d6e1DC3QU9dPPL8QM-ps)

Tligu

Viewing 7 posts - 341 through 347 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW