Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 342 total)
  • Author
    DGPG35
    Participant
    @dgpg35

It appears that version .50 was removed and reverted back to .49, guess that means we should not install version .50 (or go back to .49 if .50 was installed).

Also experiencing frequent audio drops now (mainly music as others have mentioned).

Sometimes the table will just sit there after a ball lock or a drain, it appears random.

My vpin is SSF and there are many table sounds that come up on the main L/R speakers (as Scott mentioned things may need some SSF tweaking). Or… maybe those effect placements are intentional, IDK.

I am usually pretty decent on most tables but the ball drains really easy on this one, maybe too easy..? ;)

Having a blast playing it for the last hour or so, just incredible for an original table. :)

VPin = 3 screen: 40″ 4K PF (120hz limit, no vsync), 27″ 4K BG, 17″ DMD/Topper LCD, 7.1 SSF with large transducer and sub

PC = i7 4790k @ 4.5Ghz all core, RTX 2060 oc, 16gb 2400 DDR3 ram, everything loads from SSD, Win10 all up to date on drivers and latest vpin software (vpx, pup, pinballx, etc.)

Patrick
    Participant
    @pcraenme

Great table! Many thanks! However I am having some issues. I have a laptop with an ultrawide screen connected. The table plays on the ultrawide screen (3440×1440 borderless window) and the laptop screen is used for the backglas. However, how can I show pupscreen0 and pupscreen1? As soon as I focus on the table, both pupscreens disappear to the background. I installed latest version of pinupplayer.

DamsBALL
    Participant
    @damsball

.50 works ?

TerryRed
    @terryred
    MemberContributorModerator

Great table! Many thanks! However I am having some issues. I have a laptop with an ultrawide screen connected. The table plays on the ultrawide screen (3440×1440 borderless window) and the laptop screen is used for the backglas. However, how can I show pupscreen0 and pupscreen1? As soon as I focus on the table, both pupscreens disappear to the background. I installed latest version of pinupplayer.

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/pup-packs-on-top-how-to-use-pup-packs-with-vpx-fp-fx3-and-more-on-a-single-screen-desktop-view/#post-162375

dramaone
    Participant
    @dramaone

I had the beta and now this… a piece of art and the added dof fx particularly with addressables is so good!

Your work is truly appreciated and is a showpiece for my cabinet

Slick267
    Participant
    @slick267

Love the table…..cant get enough!!!
    Just want to report….
    I had a couple of issue with the table:

1: In the middle of a game or after you played all 3 balls and start a new game the main theme music stops…still have sound effects and video sound (if you quit VP and restart solves it for a little while)

2: I had the ball get stuck in several places. The ball resets its self and returns in the game after a while.happens @ once a game.

3: At the end of the game the (DMD/Owl rm) the parchment continuously repeats with nothing on it.

Thank again for an amazing table….cant wait for an update……This table rocks!!!

vogliadicane
    Participant
    @vogliadicane

do not hesitate to change the environment emission image by hdri 2k, breathtaking result for some.

@fastdraw
    are you referring to a certain hdri?

Dozzie
    Participant
    @dozzie

Just swinging by to say a big thankyou to the guys that worked on this brilliant table. I can’t believe how great this has turned out.. Original tables really can be breathtaking when they’re done this well! Can’t wait to see what’s in store for Virtual Pinball as a whole after playing this gem!! <3

Zedixair
    Participant
    @zedixair

Thank you to all people involved in this project !

Having also a few issues…

Playing the 0.51 update on W10 / VPX, PupPlayer and Vpinmame up to date/ 2 screens

Issues I’ve noticed:

– music sometimes stops and don’t come back during a play

– sometimes after a play and beginning a new one, it seems like some triggers for the videos are no longer working

– had a script error during a multiball with this message      Line 756: indice en dehors de la plage : ‘b’

– sometimes the ball stays stuck in different places

But I must say, this table is an incredible amount of great work, and I’m sure you’ll be able to fix things !

Thanks again for this huge piece of art !

fastdraw
    Participant
    @fastdraw

do not hesitate to change the environment emission image by hdri 2k, breathtaking result for some.

@fastdraw are you referring to a certain hdri?

https://hdrihaven.com/hdris/

this one is excellent :

https://hdrihaven.com/hdri/?c=high%20contrast&h=spiaggia_di_mondello

thrillseeker
    Participant
    @thrillseeker

Ok…so you guy’s just earned a place straight into Walhallah….✌️
    what an insane piece of craftsmanship this is….”takes a deep bow and says thank you”!

Laurent
    Participant
    @laurent0722

Hi @scottywic

Amazing work !

Some little problems here and there, but still I love it ( and may kids to !!!)

Lot of fun playing this table.

Thank you so much for your work

Scottywic
    Participant
    @scottywic

of note to all – I am reading all comments so if you do find bugs please post detailed info or vids here. I’m trying to sweep through all the places i get feedback nightly and correct them as best i can. I think 51 is a bunch closer to clean but def post items here. I appreciate all the kind words and support on getting this table to the finish line.

5 users thanked author for this post.
    He Who Laughs Lasts
    Participant
    @binoictoothpick

I downloaded the new minigame, but I’m still not getting consistent focus.

I tried the following: i the PinUpPackEditor I changed the ForcePop to ForceOn for the game…this caused focus to work once, but didn’t repeat on the next time I started the minigame.

pinking00
    Participant
    @pinking00

Hello,

thanks for this very nice table!
    Issues I found:

– Music stops playing during game, can’t find a trigger for that (v.49 and .51, .50 not tested). (old Beta 039 did not have this issue)

– I want to disable the DMD, because my GPU is only 1050ti and ball doesn’t run smooth like in V0.39. Even if i disable all DMD-values (set to false) I can find, this “owl-movie” is still running. Disabling the DMD in PUPplayer is not an option, because i want to use it in some other tables.

Thanks

Pinking

Game modder
    Participant
    @gamemodder

I have the newest update to pinup but my table still will not play videos. What should i do?

st3ph3n
    Participant
    @st3ph3n

Anyone having problems with 0.51 not sending or retrieving scores from orbitalpin? I haven’t tried any of the prior versions. I signed up on Orbitalpin and configured the script with my username, api key, and initials but after a game all of the scores just show as 0 with no names.

Thanks to Scottywic for all of his amazing work on this table though, it plays beautifully.

Game modder
    Participant
    @gamemodder

Is orbital pin required?

Game modder
    Participant
    @gamemodder

I fixed my table.

evileman
    Participant
    @evileman

OMG .. Just finished playing a few games in the cab….WOW!  What a beauty. Thank you Scotty and to all involved!

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 342 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW