Haunted House – beta

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Schreibi34
    Participant
      @schreibi34

Haunted House! Finally! Thanks man, i’ve been waiting for this since i insalled VPX for the first time! :yes:

STAT
      Participant
        @stefanaustria
        MemberContributor

Xenon, why the Key Numbers 42 and 54 ? ( Left and Right Shift, Standard, ok but … )

Isn’t it enough for Change to “LeftFlipperKey” and “RightFlipperKey” ? ( not tested )

Slydog43
        Participant
          @slydog43

wow, this was one of my favorite tables when I was a kid.  Really love the music and the concept of 3 levels.  Great job so far, thanks

Onevox
          Participant
            @rooster

I’m mapping some undercab lighting for this, and want the color to change from red to green when the lower playfield “lights” come on. What is the script call that activates the lower playfield. I’ve tried a variety of things and am just not getting it.

Thanks. Great table.

Onevox

cyberpez
            Participant
              @cyberpez

Pretty cool idea…  all of the GI is controlled by lamp 17..  On, upper is on, lower off…  Off, upper off, lower on..  (or the other way around, I forget).  Its located in the script  from around line 275-450.  I hope you figure it out..  might be an idea I steal  :whistle:

Onevox
              Participant
                @rooster

Brilliant. Thanks for info. Worked perfectly. Then added a few flashes … and triggers to have it go dark/blink.

ON Dark_orange/L17 Lime/W6 Black/W14 Black/W16 Black/W21 Black/W24 Black/W25 White/W26 White/W31 Black/W35 Black/W41 Black/W45 Black/W46 Black/W64 Black/W65 Black

Onevox

Thalamus
                  @thalamus
                  ContributorMemberModerator

Isn’t there a way to suggest update in config-tool ?

Onevox
                  Participant
                    @rooster

Yes. I’ve submitted about four of my undercab complex strings and asked randr to review (per arngrim). I’m awaiting feedback. I’ve done about 25 so far … on more modern tables that don’t have them. But I’d like to have someone test them to see if they’re good, or too busy, etc.

Onevox

Thalamus
                      @thalamus
                      ContributorMemberModerator

Ok. I don’t know how that is supposed to work – so, thank you for the feedback. I’m sure we’ll hear from them soon ! :good:

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

I will look this weekend been so busy with real job. Will try them out for sure and let you know.

********************************************************
                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                        for IOS and Android

2 users thanked author for this post.
                        Chaz
                        Participant
                          @tophat

Really looks great!! I have been waiting for this to come to VPX!!! (This table and Krull!! I may try to make a VPX Krull table.) Krull has a similiar playfield below. Your work is appreciated!!! Damn good job!! Carry on sir.

You have my vote for Krull in VPX.

Chaz
                          Participant
                            @tophat

Thanks for the great table.

Micronaut
                            Participant
                              @micronaut

?  ?  ?  ?  ?,  excellent job, looks and plays wonderfully well, ?

vogliadicane
                              Participant
                                @vogliadicane

really astonishing what a gem is burried here in a socalled “beta” thread. Love it :rose:

Draifet
                                Participant
                                  @draifet

Thanks for the table, best Beta ever. Played it on Pinball Arcade and your VPX recreation is a lot more enjoyable.

THE MAGICIAN
                                  Participant
                                    @themagician

Is the project still in progress?

cyberpez
                                    Participant
                                      @cyberpez

Is the project still in progress?

The short answer is, yes….

The long answer is,  Not long after posting this we moved and I’ve had nothing but cab problems since.  Between that and the move it brought all of my table building to a stand still (but gave me time to do my tmnt playfield redraw) (my tablet is great for photoshop and building, just not playing to testing.. at all)

The good news is my cab is finally sorta back in a stable position and its given me a chance to dive back into a few of my WIP’s and see where I left off..  The next good news is this table was fairly along, just not done by my Halloween deadline..  Should not take much to finish up, just don’t hold your breath just yet ;-)

rothbauerw
                                        @rothbauerw
                                        ModeratorContributorMembervip

I have pretty high standards for table builds and I find this beta version beyond satisfactory and enjoyable!

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

I have pretty high standards for table builds and I find this beta version beyond satisfactory and enjoyable!

You do have unusually high expectations that is very very true. not a bad thing mind you but….yeah….. we need Alice on here to really tell us

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                          for IOS and Android

Wotto
                                          Participant
                                            @wotto

Hi – this is BEAUTIFUL and plays great – thanks for your efforts

Im a desktop user- shoud I have ‘displays’ in the windows?

Because I have none  :wacko:

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 60 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?