Hauntfreaks Tribute

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Schreibi34
    Participant
      @schreibi34

aaawww…. that was very sweet…. love ya buddy….

this is perfect timing for this funny shit… I got this message from an admin in one of the FB groups just today

this isnt a joke….

“I respect the work that you do for the community but that’s all. And if I didn’t had that little respect I’d kicked you off the group a long time ago since most of your post are arrogant, demeaning, snooty and simply not respecting other people’s opinions. Since you reached an age of where I would suspect being above childish behavior I can and will expects such behavior from YOU!”

I think he was right on the Money ……….. ah, and thanks for being that way!!!! Long live the big mouthed 80’s!  :good:

This shit comes from one of those greasy wannabe FB A-Holes that i hate with a passion. Thank god i never entered the dark side of the internet.

In WRD’s Dr. Dude thread somebody wrote that you had to say something about people downloading and not saying thank you. I couldn’t find the post. If somebody could please post me a link. I’m really, really interrested in what you had to say!!

Schreibi34
      Participant
        @schreibi34

Solution I think is getting a generation back that was raised properly perhaps? Like a generation that understands… no your not intitled to everything and sorry but the truth may actually hurt! :good:

Well said!

Seems to be the same all over the world!

jbg4208
        Participant
          @jbg4208

Ahh .. Missed this post somehow. Thanks Brian, for all you do! It’s a blast keeping up with your posts on facebook and other forums. Love watching people get so butt hurt.  :good:

HauntFreaks
            @hauntfreaks
            vipContributorMember

aaawww…. that was very sweet…. love ya buddy….

this is perfect timing for this funny shit… I got this message from an admin in one of the FB groups just today

this isnt a joke….

“I respect the work that you do for the community but that’s all. And if I didn’t had that little respect I’d kicked you off the group a long time ago since most of your post are arrogant, demeaning, snooty and simply not respecting other people’s opinions. Since you reached an age of where I would suspect being above childish behavior I can and will expects such behavior from YOU!”

I think he was right on the Money ……….. ah, and thanks for being that way!!!! Long live the big mouthed 80’s! :good:

This shit comes from one of those greasy wannabe FB A-Holes that i hate with a passion. Thank god i never entered the dark side of the internet.

In WRD’s Dr. Dude thread somebody wrote that you had to say something about people downloading and not saying thank you. I couldn’t find the post. If somebody could please post me a link. I’m really, really interrested in what you had to say!!

i’m guess this is the post??

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/metallica-premium-monsters-stern-2013-mod-of-many-other-mods-fast-flips/page/4/#post-93567

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?