Hello there pinball friends!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Malinas
    Participant
      @malinas

Hi there! I’m from Sweden and I randomly watched a Terry Red video on youtube like 3 months ago and I thought GOD DAMN I got to have one of those! Then I found this site for like and started to believe that I also could build a VP machine.

And so i did! As you other VP builders know this tends to take over your life (and never get finished) but god damn so fun it is!

The cabinet design is made of all my favorite movies all time. All tables have intros, toppers, and design that fits the tables. (Couldn´t upload a video here, and I don’t have a youtube channel, yet)

Since everything has been so experimental since i am never have done this before the wiring and installment is crap but “it works” for now. I will do nice cable managing and all that when I got the rest I will install in this cabinet.

Sound:
      2 built-in speakers (Canton in ceiling 800) on the sides that work as “satellites”  to make additional “ambient” sounds, the 2 backglass speakers are just “left/right” and are connected to an amplifier with a Bluetooth connection so i can play music from the phone on the cabinet. The exciters (BS 250) are connected to a Dolby 5:1 amplifier + the 8″ subwoofer to make a closed “4:1 system” inside the cabinet for the ultimate sound experience. This is all controlled by a Yamaha AG06 mixer so i can control all sections + also use the cabinet as a karaoke machine.

I can really recommend a build/system like this, you will get an awesome experience I promise!

Lights:
      Lifx STRIPES bottom and top of the backglass. With different scenes for some tables, they blink and move (snake effect).
      This is quite complicated to do so I wouldn’t recommend it at all since you have to run a .bat file that starts the table and also sends a webhook via iftt. But maybe Nailbuster will add LIFX support in the Pinup System in the future ;)

To be added:
      Zebs Standard Kit from zebsboards.com with shaker, knocker, lightbars, strips, solenoids, etc. (Ordered)
      Led stripes are going under the cabinet + the backglass speakers + top of backglass (Ordered)
      Plunger V3 kit zebsboards.com (Ordered)
      PIN2DMD V3 from virtuapin.net (Ordered)
      Watercooled CPU + GPU system.

My favorite tables:
      T2, Indiana Jones, Addams Family, White Water, Attack From Mars, AC/DC, Circus Voltaire

Wishlist:
      Attack From Mars, Tron and T2 tables from G5K + Ghostbusters would be the dream in this cabinet ;) but there is nowhere to be found;/
      EDIT: G5K the legend was kind enough to send them to me! <3 

I will update with more pictures when I’m done!

IMG_1236IMG_1154IMG_1223IMG_1233

Thanks to all the kind people here in the forum that helped me out with this! If you need any design, artwork, editing help please feel free to contact me or download some of the stuff I already contributed to this wonderful site ;)

Visual Wheel Collection
      Future Pinball Wheel Pack
      FX3 Wheel Collection
      Popper System Wheel Pack
      Pinup Jukebox/Karaoke pack

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?