Help combining 2 cabinet files and sainsmart issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant
      @armyaviation
      MemberContributor

i have a working cabinet file with my addressable LEDs and i went back and added my sainsmart 8 usb board for the fan and other stuff.  My old config file works for the sainsmart, but i am not smart enough to combine both files.  I currently have a teensy for my Addressables, an LEDwiz and a sainsmart board 8 ch.  Attached in both my cab files i need to combine

also i noticed that on startup, the relay is randomly firing a few relays.  it only happens on startup.  what could be causing that?

Attachments:
      outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

i have a working cabinet file with my addressable LEDs and i went back and added my sainsmart 8 usb board for the fan and other stuff. My old config file works for the sainsmart, but i am not smart enough to combine both files. I currently have a teensy for my Addressables, an LEDwiz and a sainsmart board 8 ch. Attached in both my cab files i need to combine
        also i noticed that on startup, the relay is randomly firing a few relays. it only happens on startup. what could be causing that?

If you only have one sainsmart board you should not need a cabinet file for it
        The sainsmart relay board will do that because windows is turning the USB ports on and off  (I think)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by outhere.
        Tom
        Participant
          @armyaviation
          MemberContributor

I had one before

outhere
            @outhere
            MemberContributorvipModerator

I had one before

You can use one if you want but If you only have one board it’s not needed

Tom
            Participant
              @armyaviation
              MemberContributor

I took my sainsmart cabinet file out and put the teensy one in and the dof on the sainsmart isn’t working now.  It needs to be in there

Disregard it’s working now.  Wow, unusual

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Tom.
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?