Help Finding Some Tables

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    portyman
    Participant
      @portyman

There are some tables that are on the VP spreadsheet that I don’t have and can’t seem to find. If the games were removed for a specific reason please let me know and I will take them of this list. I’m not interested in breaking any forum rules, but if someone can help me acquire the others it will be much appreciated.

Much like Pokemon, I gotta catch them all.

Below is the list. Thanks

Evil Dead (Original 2018) 1.169 HorsePin, Dozer, Flupper
      Jaws (HorsePin 2018) 0.93 HorsePin, Rom
      Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man Pinball (Bally 1982) 1.2 Shockman
      Spider-Man (Stern 2007) 3 Alessio
      Spider-Man (Vault Edition) (Stern 2016) 2.2 Alessio
      Star Trek (Enterprise Limited Edition) (Stern 2013) 1 Neo
      The Hustler Pool (Original 2018) demo Tom Tower
      The Lord of the Rings (Stern 2003) 1.91 Coindropper, JPSalas, Sliderpoint, Glxb, Francisco666, HauntFreaks, Fren
      Twilight Zone – BW (Bally 1993) 2.1 HauntFreaks, Ninuzzu, Tom Tower, Znogen, Mr. J
      World Cup Soccer (Bally 1994) 1.2 Alessio

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Evil Dead and Jaws has been retracted by the author. Mrs/MS. Packman, check tagline of Shockman’ profile over at vpf – believe it is even newer that what you are looking for. LOTR, was almost sure it is hosted here ? Alessio releases, still haven’t heard from the guy, asking him if it is ok to upload his tables somewhere else after MB went down. Hustler was more of a POC, never finished. Knorr is working on WCS, it will be epic as always. TZ BW, that table has issues. Just read the TZ thread here and you see that major changes where made to the table the BW is based upon and you kind of will have to merge those versions if you would want to have a “working” TZ. Star Trek – checked the French forum ? Believe that forum is Neo’ main base.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?