Help with controls please

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    spcmonkey79
    Participant
      @ryon

Hello all, I finally “finished” my cab build. I am however having a fairly large problem. I have a Zebsboard (https://shop.zebsboards.com/Zebsboards_Plunger/V3_Plunger) it works with Future Pinball GREAT!!! I got everything but the plunger to work in Pinball FX3. But, every time I try a table in Visual Pinball it stops working. The board is still functioning (I can and have reassigned all the keys correctl tested in notepad as well) but if the board is plugged in the game wont work. It acts very similarly to a rom problem … plunger works audio from table I can get the drop coin audio if I push the start game button, but it wont work. If I unplug the board and re-load the table everything (even my new button layout works great)

Diguelo
      Participant
        @diguelo

Hi,

So what your saying is you initially set it up for use in Future Pinball using that installation, now when you try using Visual Pinball it doesnt want to work. Am I correct in that?

The system is pretty much a DirectX ports system, regardless of its shape. From the product description it appears so. Have you gone through the button reassignment in the VP Editor. Each of the editors is a seperate entity and should be treated as such, the keys you setup in FP will not work in VP until you reassign them.

Although the software for the interface should store the directx key press chr sometimes it wont want to talk to 2 lots of software. Each key can be assigned to a button.

Silver ball go that way, as eyes went this way, GAME OVER !!

1 user thanked author for this post.
        spcmonkey79
        Participant
          @ryon

First off thank you for the attempt

1. I did not exactly “initially set it up for use in Future Pinball using that installation, now when you try using Visual Pinball it doesn’t want to work.” I built the whole computer part a month or so before the cab. When I did (No plunger/board just a keyboard) it was working great. Now I have put it all in the cab if I unplug the board every thing works fine if the board is plugged in the tables wont load.
          2. Yes, I re assigned the button pushes in each of the programs it all works great in everything but Visual Pinball.

I read on a forum at Zebsboards that this could be a com port issue with freezy so I changed the com port on the board. Now, some tables will work but only if I re assign the keys the the “normal” keys and other tables wont load at all. I am lost.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?