Help with Lockbar fire button

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wrd1972
    Participant
      @wrd1972
      MembervipContributor

Ok I have ACDC scripted for “lockbarkey”. But when you hit the lockbar fire button. You get this funny color bar at the bottom near the flippers. See pic.

If I go to preferences/keys and select “override default layout”. The button will work but other stuff gets screwed up. Must I use override for the lockbar fire button to work. And WTH are those colored bars?

Thanks

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Attachments:
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Bars look like vp volume.

i just mod script button to “or rightflipperbutton” and use my flipper button

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

wrd1972
        Participant
          @wrd1972
          MembervipContributor

Neagtive Ghostrider. :P

That was a MF to install and it looks awesome with its pretty little red LED ring. No shortcuts on my cab. LOL

So can I un-bind the VP volume from that particular key and make it work for “lockbarkey”?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Normally the VP volume is “-” and “+” what key do you have assigned? I didnt know you had button on lockbar! pics please!!!!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

wrd1972
            Participant
              @wrd1972
              MembervipContributor

I ended up mapping the fire button to another input on the Virtuapin controller board. Seems that their are two inputs on that board that are mapped to VP volume up and down. Not sure how to re-map those. Maybe core.VBS. Shit I dont know.

Anyway, I now have a functional lock bar button.

Will post a pic in the next few days.

nFozzy
              Participant
                @nfozzy

Should be in the keys menu. Volume is bound to = and – by default

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?