Help with Pinball FX3?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Noiseordinance
    Participant
      @noiseordinance

Greetings. I’m trying to setup Pinball fx3 on my cabinet with SSF. I’ve followed the first 3-4 videos from Terry Red (software essentials) and am now launching pinball fx3 for my first time after configuring all the doflinx stuff, removing all the extra stuff in doflinx.ini and setting the paths. I’m noticing the speaker routing is all funky, like sounds going to the wrong channels. There are also random numbers being called out as I hit different features on the playfield, so it seems like the wrong audio files are being triggered maybe?

When watching the video on setting up Pinball FX3 / SSF, it mentioned replacing all the files in directoutput/fx3 with the ones in fx3_pup_ssf. However, my version of doflinx didn’t come with fx3_pup_ssf. I am running the newest version of doflinx as of today. Could this be causing my problems?

As for my setup, running a cabinet with 6 speakers and 1 sub. SSF works great in visual pinball, for what it’s worth. I don’t have any extra lights, solenoids, or other toys on my machine. Thanks for any thoughts!

Noiseordinance
      Participant
        @noiseordinance

Silly me, I downloaded the custom triggers pack instead of the default pack, and additionally my audio driver swapped my rear and side channels, which added confusion to the mix. All’s well now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?