Heman FP to VP conversion

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

I was asked to do this and thought it wouldnt take long(i was wrong) Lots of animated toys and video but getting close so i thought i would officially show the wip.

Video is a quick demo playing on my mac so framerate is awful! but gives you an idea of how its going.

After this is released will be getting back to three angels table :good:

Screenshot:

Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 8.33.52 PM (2)

And a video:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

redrooster
      Participant
        @redrooster

Looks great.  Looking forward to it.

toxie
        Participant
          @toxie
          VP DEVMember

Looking great already! And that music!  :)

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Bambi Plattfuss
          Participant
            @bambiplattfuss

3 users thanked author for this post.
            randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

It really is fun playing table surprisingly:) I never was much of a heman fan back in the day but is fun to play!

for IOS and Android

marie
              Participant
                @marie

He-Man is one of my absolute favorite FP table. The music, all the multiballs, just plain fun!! Thanks for taking this up. :yahoo: By the power of Greyskull!

Also FP Knightrider is still on my cab, again epic music and soundeffects, childhood memories and the woosh woosh lighteffects by TerryRed.

Skitso
                Participant
                  @skitso

Looks great! Should I hold my breath till the realease?  :yes:

Thalamus
                    @thalamus
                    ContributorMemberModerator

It is definitely already a very enjoyable convention. Being a original and with Terry sitting bored in a hotel somewhere ? …. who knows B-)

Just had to … :whistle:

@randr
                    I’m sure will released it as a beta – some day soon. Of course. Having all these new video options, and this being a popular tv-series there is much that can be done to it. If you look at the video of the preview you see something that hasn’t been used by many expect randr in his releases ( very early on it with his mopar ). And that is the small “tv” inside the playfield. I know that he just improved on it, giving us more content, from the table itself.

eMBee
                    Participant
                      @embee

It’s great to see that more an more original FP games are converted to VPX!
                      Keep this flow going Randr!  :good:

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

Just wanting to update this wip thread.

ive spent far to much time on this build :wacko:  added all videos from the Fp table(and there is a lot of them) all using just vp no extra needed to enjoy the full table until terry eventually does the pup pack thing. I also have taken a lot of time to smooth movement of all they toys(and there is a lot of them) 8 or 9 toys that move maybe 10 actually!

Just some final tweaks to flashers and gi and should be finished! Will be released without full dof but I will add basics flippers and pop bumper calls for  initial release hopefully before the weeks up.

Here is a wip pic in on my den 75” tv.

86B903DC-EB73-457D-A12B-AFFD6417862D

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                        Thalamus
                          @thalamus
                          ContributorMemberModerator

Wow. I see that you’ve added a lot of things since last. Looks great Randr ! :good:

Skitso
                          Participant
                            @skitso

Wow! Can’t wait for this!

bord
                              @bord
                              MembervipContributorModerator

Never played the FP version. This looks really great. Thanks for putting all the time and effort into the conversion.

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Its a fun table. I never played the FP version before either past half a first ball YEARS ago

for IOS and Android

Scooby
                                Participant
                                  @scooby

randr,

I know you are working on completing this conversion and it looks awesome. After this table, do you have any interest in converting the Goonies FP table? A while back, the author of that table said he had no plans for a VPX version and gave permission to use his table for a VPX version.

That table was the reason I kept FP on my cab for a long time…until I just could not go back after playing and enjoying VPX physics.

Thanks for considering!

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

I have it on my desktop and have looked at it. But really need to get 3 angels finished first I think after this one. Three angels is a very cool table

for IOS and Android

Dazz
                                    Participant
                                      @dazz

I have it on my desktop and have looked at it. But really need to get 3 angels finished first I think after this one. Three angels is a very cool table

Three Angels and Road Girls are two tables that I’ve really missed since un-installing FP long long ago.  Glad to see Three Angels is coming along.  Thanks for the work on it.

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

Road girls would be fun to convert too. I will add that to the list

for IOS and Android

Scooby
                                        Participant
                                          @scooby

Thanks for working on these FP conversions. I’ll hold out hope for a Goonies conversion at some point and only wish I had the skills to tackle it myself.

I never played Three Angels, but from what others have said, it sounds like a great table.

The Loafer
                                          Participant
                                            @theloafer

Blindmankind Did one more too, can’t remember the game but it had a space invaders thing going on, was fun.  Hmm it was called Dead something but I think that space invaders part may not be doable in VP.

BTW, nice to hear from you Dazz, hope all is good.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?