This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Malinas 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
     Bjernler 
    Participant

Hi.

My name is Jan and I have played pinball for The greater part of my life (amolst 47 yrs old now.. )

Usually I play at friends, and I have thought about buying a real pinball machine for a ling time. However I know that I’ll loose interest, sell it and buy another one, so a virtual machine must be The perfect solution for me.

As of now I am gathering knowledge and parts to be a le to build my dreammachine.

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Hi and welcome. Living in the middle of Norway and I know exactly what you are talking about. Virtual isn’t the same, but for some tables – very close. I can promise you one thing though. You will love it.

Did you know that there is mobile phone app that helps to keep track of site activity ?
    IOS : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vpinball-mobile-app/id1446518720?mt=8
    Android :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vpinball.app&hl=en_US

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Your spot on. I’ve been a pinball collector since early 1990’s and you do get bored that’s why I have a basement full of like 18 machines….but I never get bored with the digital pinball.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Malinas 
    Participant

Hi.

My name is Jan and I have played pinball for The greater part of my life (amolst 47 yrs old now.. )

Usually I play at friends, and I have thought about buying a real pinball machine for a ling time. However I know that I’ll loose interest, sell it and buy another one, so a virtual machine must be The perfect solution for me.

As of now I am gathering knowledge and parts to be a le to build my dreammachine.

Hej Jan och välkommen till det bästa VP communityt! ;)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account