Hi from The South of Sweden

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bjernler
    Participant
      @bjernler

Hi.

My name is Jan and I have played pinball for The greater part of my life (amolst 47 yrs old now.. )

Usually I play at friends, and I have thought about buying a real pinball machine for a ling time. However I know that I’ll loose interest, sell it and buy another one, so a virtual machine must be The perfect solution for me.

As of now I am gathering knowledge and parts to be a le to build my dreammachine.

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Hi and welcome. Living in the middle of Norway and I know exactly what you are talking about. Virtual isn’t the same, but for some tables – very close. I can promise you one thing though. You will love it.

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Your spot on. I’ve been a pinball collector since early 1990’s and you do get bored that’s why I have a basement full of like 18 machines….but I never get bored with the digital pinball.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

Malinas
          Participant
            @malinas

Hi.

My name is Jan and I have played pinball for The greater part of my life (amolst 47 yrs old now.. )

Usually I play at friends, and I have thought about buying a real pinball machine for a ling time. However I know that I’ll loose interest, sell it and buy another one, so a virtual machine must be The perfect solution for me.

As of now I am gathering knowledge and parts to be a le to build my dreammachine.

Hej Jan och välkommen till det bästa VP communityt! ;)

zimbakin
            Participant
              @zimbakin

Hi Jan, I was a lot like you and procrastinated for years over buying a real machine.
              I wanted a T2 and there were many for sale. Fast forward 15 years and I couldn’t find a single one. When I did, it was double the price. They are high maintenance and yes, I sometimes get bored with playing… however it’s fun to work on, it’s a nostalgic work of Art and it makes me smile every time I look at it. Everyone that comes over loves it and I will never sell it.

As for the Virtual Cab… I love being able to play all those machines I remember as a kid and it’s super fun, if not sometimes more fun than the original. Both are great! I just finished my cab and all working, so if you have any questions, happy to help.

Never take advice from me,
              you'll end up drunk.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?