Hi guys! Long time lurker first time poster

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Shamous
    Participant
      @shamous

Hi everyone I’ve been a member for two years now so I figured I should finally introduce myself.  I’ve been working on my pin cab for a little over two years I have a 43 inch 4K playfield a 27 inch back glass and a 17 inch LCD for my DMD.  It’s got full feedback with 10 solenoids an LED matrix under cab lighting strobes shaker all the goodies. My computer is a Dell with an I-7. 3.2 GHz processor with Windows 7 in a Gigabit GTX 1650 video card. I started this project after I finish a full-size arcade machine with MAME And multiple other emulators on it. It works awesome   all custom-made graphics,control panels and cabinet. (there’s a picture of it on my profile).     So after that was done I had a craving to keep building so not knowing anything about pinball or virtual pinball I decided to dive in and 2 1/2 years later and finally almost done

I have to thank all you guys for all the help you’ve given me even though you may not have known it.  I take pride in the things I build and trying to do as much as I can without actually having to ask people for help. I love to read to learn about stuff like this and I soak it up and learn quickly. And I especially love to problem solve. So this is my NEW favorite hobby :wacko:

thanks again for all the help and all the absolutely incredible hard work and dedication to this hobby so people like me can I joy it. I have to say this website rocks. It’s a cornucopia of info!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?