Hi, looking forward to learning more about VPX

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Eriquarius
    Participant
      @eriquarius

I’m a gamer, born in 77.  With a general love for all sorts of game exeperiences.  I love current gen on 4K tvs, I love portables like Switch, DS, and PSP.  I enjoy all the different types of experiences you can have.  Stand up Arcade machines, Pinball, Force Feedback steering wheels, VR.  We have so many different ways to experience games.

The last time I was really getting into pinball was Farsight Studios real table recreations on the PSP, then Vita.  Then I was hoping to buy all of them on Switch (because who doesn’t love portable pinball!!) but then Farsight lost the licenses to Midway/Williams.  I had considered Steam.  But I also am really interested in building my own Machine and just have unlimited options thanks to the VPIN community.  There is a possible vpin table coming out this fall from atgames that supposedly can do VPX.  So it’s a cheap way for me to get started.  So I thought I’d get a head start and join now before the rush of new members this Winter you guys will be getting.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?