This topic contains 26 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Bambi Plattfuss 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
     Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Thanks for the update !

Still haven’t played your first yet – but, from reading reviews, I understand that I’ve got something to look forward to.

Draifet 
    Participant

Thanks for the update.

Some changes I did for my personal taste, feel free to try it:

Ramp protector (Primitive35) I think it’s a little out of place, it have to go under the plastic and not over it (be careful cause it is collidable).

The gate and ball release on the original machine is more at the top (and this change prevents the clipping with the gate and the ball on release).

Left plunger (Plunger1) on the original machine have enough strengh to send the ball to the bumper zone, I increased the release speed to 150 to archieve this.

I think that there is no reason to not tag the plastic ramps (ramp_prim) as static, it looks better cause multisample AA.

I increased the Ramp2 bottom width to 95, cause I think that now it’s a little to hard to go in this ramp compared to the real machine.

chokeee 
    Participant

Ramp protector. Yes I know it but black ramp on the original table looks different. Why? Because wire ramps are not perfect and Bord made te black one to match them. So I dont want to move/change other elements. I have played many hours an the real machine and the ball has never go to the bumpers ;) Of course, there is no problem, everybody can change relase speed. Please send me your table link if it is possible. Thanks for this post!

Draifet 
    Participant

I know all the machines have small differences, but if u want watch any video on youtube and see how the left plunger send the ball at the bumpers.

Please tell me if I’m wrong, but I think that the ramp mechanism, the two bars on top, are wrong at the script, cause they teleport down when activated, I changed the script to a rotation of the Y axis instead of translation of the Z, now it rotates down instead of crossing the ramp. I modified a little the exit of the black ramp shape to avoid a rebound too. I did some other small visual changes, I modified the aluminium texture of the ramp cover and position (not 100% accurate size but I like more this way), and I matched the colour of the two bottom plastics (the right one was more blue than the other), and adjusted slightly the bottom helicopter plastic image to fit better the shape of the primitive.

I will send u a link soon with the changes if u want to take a look, I’m out of home now.

chokeee 
    Participant

So 1.1.1 is coming… :)

2 users thanked author for this post.
     chokeee 
    Participant

1.1.1 is up

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Bambi Plattfuss 
    Participant

THANK YOU nothing more to say here!

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account