Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    roccodimarco
    Participant
    @roccodimarco

I still consider this one of the best tables released.  I haven’t tried the new version  yet, but the last versions sounds were so great.  Looking forward to playing this tonight!

dramaone
    Participant
    @dramaone

Thanks man, love this table so cant wait to try this update.

It plays so naturally and I love the POV, for my cabinet it has the perfect sizing, ball size and aspect ratio. Seriously cool job you have done

vothar
    Participant
    @vothar

thanks for the update 1.4. Very nice

TNT2
    Participant
    @tnt2

Thanks for the update! :good:

coreduo0099
    Participant
    @coreduo0099

but I have enormous stutter

Be sure to disable 4xAA in this table! i know, it´s unchecked below to use these settings but u need to disable 4xAA too … and you see: table works fine after this. Had this stuttering too in 4k; now all is fine.

highspeed

Just repeating previous post as I was scratching my head to figure out why 1.4 was so jittery compared to 1.3 to save others time with latest download troubleshooting…  I set it to “default” as my nvidia settings have this dialed in already…

TNT2
    Participant
    @tnt2

I was just about to ask that. I am getting the stuttering too but hadn’t on 1.3. Thanks!

STAT
    Participant
    @stefanaustria
    MemberContributor

Thanks again @chokeee , great Version :good:

Blompottan
    Participant
    @blomman

Thank Chokeee! Plays amazing and looks fantastic!

Looking forward to test big guns. Are you still working on that one and are there a WIP thread?

Cheers,

:good:

xphilou29
    Participant
    @xphilou29

I did not see this version before but this is a fantastic update, thanks a lot chokeee for your work and sharing!

nikolafeve
    Participant
    @nikolafeve

amazing

Jopp
    Participant
    @joppnl

Thank you for the table and the update, great to have one of the  ‘classics’ in such a good shape on the Vpin!

Played it intensively tonight and I had 2 times a problem:

1): ball lost:  shot the ball from right flipper direct to the upper right 3-color-target bank. You cannot see the targets but you can see the lights in front of those 3.

The ball went directly and with a certain strong speed towards these targets and disappeared.

As it happened in game play can not exactly say where it did disappear but as far as I could follow it was behind/left/right of this upper  3 targetbank

2) other game: made ball lock, made that I ‘got away’ so MB was getting to get started and then a script error line 1924: out of range.

Both problems were in different games but I played I think a 10 in total and the other ones no problem.

After problem 2 I just quite out this line as it is something with ball_shadow…not that important.

Anyway, again, thank you for the game & update! :good:

My favorite pinball machine?
    Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW